Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing toxins

ericsmalling

Registered
This is one of those things that we'd all like to be skeptible about, but it has been shown to at least detoxify the body of hangover toxins, so I have two questions:

1. What the heck does it do?

2. Does it have a place in health for people who arnt drinking a lot? Like maby removing flu toxins or something?

This post feels like you just started typing in the middle of a conversation... and we have no idea what you’re talking about

Is your question related to finding a product to help with hangovers?? If so there are a bunch of new products that you can take before drinking that are supposed to help with hangovers. Not sure if they will remove toxins from the body but I will wait for you to elaborate some more!

This is one of those things that we'd all like to be skeptible about, but it has been shown to at least detoxify the body of hangover toxins, so I have two questions:

1. What the heck does it do?

2. Does it have a place in health for people who arnt drinking a lot? Like maby removing flu toxins or something?

No. Man has had the flu for millennia and now we a supp to remove it? No. Just no

Back
Top Bottom