Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why try Pro Card?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Why try Pro Card?

Below are some realities of an IFBB pro card
It costs $200 for your pro card, which only allows you to compete in pro shows until the end of the year. Yes, 200 dollars a year.
If you turn pro in a popular division, you will have company. 50+ women a year turn pro in physique, figure and bikini. An IFBB pro card is not as rare as it was just 5 years ago. 10 years ago few were turning pro, now hundreds each year turn pro. Remember big names like Rich Piana, Dave palumbo , Bostin Loyd never turn pro in that time but if was today probably all of them are pros

When you make your pro debut, few will have any clue who you are. Very few remember who won class b at so and so National show. I can’t tell you how many times each year I am looking up pros, because i am clueless who they are, what show they turned pro in, etc.

Many Pros say that it’s like starting out all over again. You may have won the overall at Jr Nationals, but not even make upper call outs at your pro debut.
I notice quite a few build a small Team. If you are smart, pretty, and have a large following on social media, and are good with people, you should be able to get small sponsorships as an IFBB pro. You may even get lucky and find a sponsor that will pay your competition expenses for a few shows. No one should be competing in hopes that competing will be financially rewarding at some point.

The downside of the above is, most who build Teams, shouldn’t. Just because you are a personal trainer and IFBB pro does not mean you are qualified to prep people for shows. Also many women hook up with sponsors they don’t believe in, promoting the garbage on social media.

Be smart . Earn money instead of losing it and of course health first .

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1606812072755-620x420@2x.jpg
    [email protected]
    63.5 KB · Views: 41
You copied and pasted that - cite the source. But it's true. I've said before I earnt more money doing expos etc than a buddy who was a Worlds Strongest man finalist in his first 'pro' year cos I acted like a pro. And there are no actual pro cards for what we did.

good post and brings the reality of bodybuilding.

just because someone has a pro card doesn't mean they are good coaches. in the NFL most head coaches never played and the best ones never played. former players rarely become good head coaches. i cannot name a good coach who was a good pro player. coaching is a skill you have acquired, being a bodybuilder at that level is a gift thanks to your parents. the bodybuilding industry though is all image. put a huge bodybuilder on a tub of protein powder and people buy it, but have a scientist who actually knows this shit who can identify the truly best product and put him on it and nobody buys it.

I don't think anyone on here would argue I am the most qualified person to coach someone and put together a cycle, but I myself have never competed in bodybuilding and likely never will (although i've competed in powerlifting and endurance)

that is why i like n2bm products, they back their products with actual science not by having some juiced up meathead promote it and tell you they got that way from taking it (when it was really genetics and tons of gear)

Last edited:
I believe the best coaches are the ones who trialed things because let’s be honest anyone can read online then act like a self proclaimed guru yet look like nothing the very best coaches are the ones who’ve been through it and can go through it with all there clients and prevent any mistakes they’ve done on themselves

I believe the best coaches are the ones who trialed things because let’s be honest anyone can read online then act like a self proclaimed guru yet look like nothing the very best coaches are the ones who’ve been through it and can go through it with all there clients and prevent any mistakes they’ve done on themselves

i have tried every steroid, insulin, dnp, supplements, sarms, etc. even peptides. there are a few things i have not tried lke cheque drops or trestolone but if they were actually things people commonly used i would gladly have tried them

that doesn't qualify me to coach a mr. olympia star though

i have tried every steroid, insulin, dnp, supplements, sarms, etc. even peptides. there are a few things i have not tried lke cheque drops or trestolone but if they were actually things people commonly used i would gladly have tried them

This to me is good because this is what a coach needs to be they don’t need to look like a freak but if they’ve trialed some things protocols and stuff that’s enough I wouldn’t coach unless I’ve done what I’m telling others to do for sure

You copied and pasted that - cite the source. But it's true. I've said before I earnt more money doing expos etc than a buddy who was a Worlds Strongest man finalist in his first 'pro' year cos I acted like a pro. And there are no actual pro cards for what we did.

Copy and past ????

Im full of this. Dont like my articles but they achieve alot comments .

- - - Updated - - -

Wise words . To be coach you need an eye and alot of knowledge on field not just a paper telling im a coach because i pay for it

MONSTRO you actually look amazing, you're thick and ripped. You're literally walking around as a professional bodybuilder BUT without the PRO card.

The truth is we ALL support you on EVO to become a pro, and I bet you have the best chance of doing it. My view you should be able to become a pro by 2022 easy.

Copy and past ????

- - - Updated - - -

Wise words . To be coach you need an eye and alot of knowledge on field not just a paper telling im a coach because i pay for it

When I interviewed Chris Aceto a few years back on my podcast (you guys can google the episode) the guy looked nothing like a bodybuilder. but he is a wealth of knowledge and one of the best. one of the most intelligent guys i ever interviewed and we talked after the podcast a lot. but looking at him he looks like a regular guy

Copy and past ????

- - - Updated - - -

Some great threads, lots of replies and traffic for the forum. But the copied and pasted article had zero mistakes. Did someone check it for you? If I cite, copy or quote someone I say so. If you use info from someone else to make a thread at least name the writer.

Last edited:

Well and again lies. A quick copy and paste in google and it brings up this site which is word for word Of this post.

https://www.bodies2envy.com/realities-of-an-ifbb-pro-card/

Well and again lies. A quick copy and paste in google and it brings up this site which is word for word Of this post.

https://www.bodies2envy.com/realities-of-an-ifbb-pro-card/

Thread. You copied my post. Sorry to be pedantic when you're proving me right but Monstro might see what you replied with and get confused. His first language is NOT English. It's why I knew, when he took small offence above and made three easy errors but made NONE in his original post in this thread it wasn't his work.

Monstro: Ballin linked to the article you copied. I said if you copy something say where it came from or who wrote it. It's only fair to them. You still get to create threads which drive traffic to the site. I've created threads with 1000's of views all of which I wrote myself. On the podcasts we try to avoid giving too much traffic to other places but it's impossible to do that 100% if I say 'we both watched this or that video to do show research'.

This is the link again: https://www.bodies2envy.com/realities-of-an-ifbb-pro-card/

It's identical to your post.

Here's the thing on Monstro from my own perspective and based on info on here and his instagram. He's talked about an illness without saying what it is. He lives on a unbelievably lovely island which he only kinda appreciates now (he's started showing pics of where he's been). His house is nice (recent pics on insta) with a nice car and a pretty wife. He's got an admirably good physique. He's been dry as f**k (while a little too small - his own words). He's won a bunch of titles via Wabba. He has a decent home gym - Powertec kit and 99% of what's he's achieved has been there. He's already got a couple of decent sponsors.

He then posts a truth - it costs money to be a pro. Only the rare few make money direct from the sport. Like others I'd like to see him become a pro. But he wont magically earn much more, if indeed any more, having a pro card. And it'll be a WABBA pro card.

If he becomes a pro it'll be for himself and to show recognition for his work and effort. In one of my posts about I earnt £7000 (about $10000) in cash and goods as a grip athlete. A niche, within a niche, within a niche and I earned $10k. When my buddy was on TV and seen by between 120 and 200m people worldwide (figures for the WSM). It COST him money that year. I was having my travelling, food and hotel costs covered. The getting paid. I WAS, in essence, a pro and didn't care about having a card. Without going into details I 'earn' and have done for years as a result of my love, experiences, work and knowledge of the Iron Game. I've even won money in competitions. I also did a LOT for f'all lol. Even raised a few quid for charities for the love of it (great for publicity too).

As an example in my Iron Game library upstairs (5000+ bodybuilding etc books and magazines) there's a number which were sent to me for FREE for me to review in my magazine Muscle Mob. Ditto DVD's and videos. Buddies from those days still send me stuff.

Being a pro and making it work is a job in of and of itself. I'll knock out something quick for the site now.

Last edited:
Thread. You copied my post. Sorry to be pedantic when you're proving me right but Monstro might see what you replied with and get confused. His first language is NOT English. It's why I knew, when he took small offence above and made three easy errors but made NONE in his original post in this thread it wasn't his work.

Monstro: Ballin linked to the article you copied. I said if you copy something say where it came from or who wrote it. It's only fair to them. You still get to create threads which drive traffic to the site. I've created threads with 1000's of views all of which I wrote myself. On the podcasts we try to avoid giving too much traffic to other places but it's impossible to do that 100% if I say 'we both watched this or that video to do show research'.

This is the link again: https://www.bodies2envy.com/realities-of-an-ifbb-pro-card/

It's identical to your post.

yes im a Portuguese and not smart like the americans but translating copy and past is copy all article and use it leke he was made by the other person . I take alot my time reading on many places and when i see something interesting i creat my own post about that but like this one i keep some thinks because as you said my language are not good and why change something already done and that i share same opinion ?

You can keep criticize me and i dont give a shit , because i do what i love ( i am a bodybuilder not a fat bastard like many around ) I have nothing to prove but most of you have .

If beginners start understanding they came to forums to learn and most of the people dont compete or are a real coach . How can someone give opinion to a beginner when he dont do bodybuilding .

Im nobody and i came to forums and only few people here have better physique than me , when a bodybuilding forum should be top bodybuilders and coaches helping the one that comes here .

Dont like me because i tell the truth ? because i help people telling the reality from my experience ? come on .

I never criticize any of you before because my goal is help and make enimies .

yes im a Portuguese and not smart like the americans but translating copy and past is copy all article and use it leke he was made by the other person . I take alot my time reading on many places and when i see something interesting i creat my own post about that but like this one i keep some thinks because as you said my language are not good and why change something already done and that i share same opinion ?

You can keep criticize me and i dont give a shit , because i do what i love ( i am a bodybuilder not a fat bastard like many around) I have nothing to prove but most of you have .

If beginners start understanding they came to forums to learn and most of the people dont compete or are a real coach . How can someone give opinion to a beginner when he dont do bodybuilding .

Im nobody and i came to forums and only few people here have better physique than me , when a bodybuilding forum should be top bodybuilders and coaches helping the one that comes here .

Dont like me because i tell the truth ? because i help people telling the reality from my experience ? come on .

I never criticize any of you before because my goal is help and make enimies .

If you read my other posts you'll see some of what you've implied isn't true. I explained why it's good to say when you use other peoples info. I even said you DO create threads and drive traffic. I've said when you've been crazy lean and even quoted what you yourself have said about what that was like.

And I'm not teaching anyone to be a bodybuilder. I'm not a bodybuilder. Not everyone that comes here is. Heck, I think someone said this week few here are. We've got guys wanting to be lean. Others wanting to 'bulk'. MMA fighters, crossfitters, runners, keepfitters, instagram models and even a few that train for strength (like me). Off site I coach those wanting to train for strength (I say so above and in a new thread). Having a great body doesn't mean that person has great knowledge anymore than being skinny and having 'zero muscle' means that person can't teach.

Me: I've competed. Not just with amateurs but with world class strength athletes (worlds strongest men like Brian Shaw, Mark Felix and Laurence Shahlaei). I've got numerous records - national, international and world. Some haven't been beaten in 10 years - others have. I've 4 British titles and 2 European titles. I've run my own supplement company and magazine. I've written for other magazines (been paid too) and, as I've said, I've been paid to compete, referee and work at expos. I can carry on.

Of our moderating and VIP team only a handful look like bodybuilders.

But hey... no six pack. Damn... I must know nothing ;)

Back
Top Bottom