Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking banned nutrition products

MombUria

Registered
What would happen if I were to stack all three products from banned nutrition?
Ostazol
Nutrozol
Cardazol
buying six bottles and running two bottles of each for 2 months. Do you think i would get good results doing that or would it be overkill? What other supps go good with that?

Ostazol
Nutrozol
Cardazol
buying six bottles and running two bottles of each for 2 months. Do you think i would get good results doing that or would it be overkill? What other supps go good with that?

You are talking about 3 different products here.

Cardazol you can use am 2 caps and 2 caps preworkout for stamina energy, ostazol you can use preworkout 3 caps pumps and strength boost in the gym and 1 cap intra workout. Nutrozol is prebed hgh booster and a good sleeping aid, use it before you goto bed.

Ostazol
Nutrozol
Cardazol

Of what kind? You don't say what you want to do

I mean you can, but whats your goal here with a big natty stack? Are you against anabolics or sarms? You can really enhance your results by going that route

Back
Top Bottom