Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

imtiaz

SUSPENDED 30 days
Hi, I'm Dan from Albania, a gears gym owner, gear supplier and more like a personal coach. I'm new to forums and was wondering if anyone could walk me around how this are done here i dont want to go against your rules or anything.

Hi, I'm Dan from Albania, a gears gym owner, gear supplier and more like a personal coach. I'm new to forums and was wondering if anyone could walk me around how this are done here i dont want to go against your rules or anything.

Start off by not breaking the rules and posting promotions and selling stuff Dan.

The rules were there when you agreed to join. That box you ticked etc

Awesome bro. appreciate. in case i want to advertise, how do i go about it without going against the rules or annoying anyone???

- - - Updated - - -

great to hear. thats a plus to me then lol.......

- - - Updated - - -

thanks mate.... so whats th basics about here??

- - - Updated - - -

great. sure i did read and agreed to them but aside that wanna know more because im sure like i said, in case of advertising safely coz i know people might be looking for sources

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome abort, tell us all you do over there

like my post said, im a gym owner, gear supplier, and personal coach. i have been in the juice field for years. if you will like any of my social medial handle lemme know

- - - Updated - - -

bro been to alabama many time. nice place. lot of hot ass chicks

ah hah, certainly true. small country but great to be here. where you at buddy??

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome brother!!

thanks amigo.. how ya doing today

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see you here....

thanks TIGER lol.. how ya doing today

Back
Top Bottom