Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I fucked? Took blood test without knowing test levels tested.

RickDee

Registered
Hey guys I'm kinda nervous right now. I took a blood test and didn't know my doctor was testing my testosterone levels. I've been on 300mg test for five weeks and the last 2 weeks I took 750mg enanthate. Am I fucked or will it be out of range. What do I tell the. I think the test is wrong or there was a mistake?

Hey guys I'm kinda nervous right now. I took a blood test and didn't know my doctor was testing my testosterone levels. I've been on 300mg test for five weeks and the last 2 weeks I took 750mg enanthate. Am I fucked or will it be out of range. What do I tell the. I think the test is wrong or there was a mistake?
Your definitely gonna be out of range. How long ago was the blood test.

I wouldn't worry about it man it's not like he can get you in trouble . Hell I told my doctor flat out I took 500 test a week . All he did was tell me stuff about why he advised against it.

I'm kinda freaking out. What can I do. It's not an endocrinologist just a general practitioner. Is it possible my test will be out of range or will they know I'm on the sauce?

- - - Updated - - -

Can my employer find out through my healthcare that's what I'm mostly worried about.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your reply

First we should tell the truth to our doctors , how can a doctor treat you if you lie to him . Is very important to have a doctor that we can trust and have good relation . Normally normal blood test never include test levels

Hope it is. I took the test a 1 today. My last shot was 300mg test e 100mg test prop it was taken thursday. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago. Three test results came back but there was no testosterone panel so idk if she was fucking with me, or if it just isn't done yet.

I took the test at 1pm today. My last shot was thursday it was 300mg enanthate 100mg prop. I got off the phone with her about an hour ago when she told me she gave me a testosterone test. I didn't see it on the order. Three tests came back but no testosterone panel. I dont know if she was just fucking with me or the test isn't done yet.

I mean in a perfect world but there's a lot of stigma attached to anabolics and I prefer to keep it from my doctor. I mean I would say something if I had cancer or something but not if it's just some basic markers.

In the states your medical records are not shared with employer or anyone without your consent. Unless it was a test unforced by your employer, your fine. I would tell doc what you are doing if he ask.

Hope it is. I took the test a 1 today. My last shot was 300mg test e 100mg test prop it was taken thursday. I just got off the phone with her an hour ago. Three test results came back but there was no testosterone panel so idk if she was fucking with me, or if it just isn't done yet.

If there is no testosterone panel you have nothing to worry about.

If you are tested regularly use test prop only so you can just cycle off and don't inject at least 10 days before you do your blood work.

Always use short esters and orals if you're on TRT.

the first thing you do is ask for a restest, always... anything could throw things off... so if you dont like something, get a retest for starters... you also need to stay more calm so you have a clear head and thoughts when asking things and do not jump to conclusions for no reason... i understand being worried for sure but you are going over board on what you should/could be concerned about... wait and see what exactly he says first... stay calm with him, dont panic and overreact etc.. .that gets you nowhere...

unless you just want to tell him everything and thats up to you... im not your dad nor am i here to judge in any way, im just laying out the options.. you do what makes you most comfortable

Thanks Steve love the podcast. I cant get enough of it, i've been listening to it like 6 hours a day at work. I bought some n2 slin, n2 generate and some n2gaurd. My liver is pretty healthy and I'm going to run Anavar 100mg a day I thought the N2 gaurd would really benefit me. Excited for the new episodes and to use the products. Thanks for all the information. Hope your cat is doing well I have ducks lol. Might slip them some creatine jk.

Thanks Steve love the podcast. I cant get enough of it, i've been listening to it like 6 hours a day at work. I bought some n2 slin, n2 generate and some n2gaurd. My liver is pretty healthy and I'm going to run Anavar 100mg a day I thought the N2 gaurd would really benefit me. Excited for the new episodes and to use the products. Thanks for all the information. Hope your cat is doing well I have ducks lol. Might slip them some creatine jk.

thanks a lot man, keep us updated if anything does happen but i wouldn't worry

Who knows? You didn't mention the results.

She mentioned it on the phone that's why I thought I got poped allready. Looks like she ordered another test and wants to send me in again but I'm going to refuse to take it. I'll just say I just took a free testosterone test through everlywell and it was low. It's not like she can do anything for me.

Back
Top Bottom