Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ebook stack black lion

raymondNzi84

Registered
Black lion research has a stack that is quite expensive, they are charging $366 for the Ebook stack of vector, follidrone, viron, prolactrone, and letrone which is the exact stack mentioned in the natural anabolic handbook I finished reading. I want to stay natural and this sounds like a good stack for me but the price is high or no?

It's a good stack but not for everyone, I like black lion research but they need more reviews and work before I support them.

Black lion research has a stack that is quite expensive, they are charging $366 for the Ebook stack of vector, follidrone, viron, prolactrone, and letrone which is the exact stack mentioned in the natural anabolic handbook I finished reading. I want to stay natural and this sounds like a good stack for me but the price is high or no?

Show me your bank balance and I'll let you know

Depends on your financial stance on if that’s expensive or not. Personally I wouldn’t give that much for it but then again it not trying to stay natural either.

Back
Top Bottom