Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Generate ES + Bridge Water Retention?

Bsaworks

Registered
Hey y’all I wanted some opinions/experience on using N2Generate ES. I’m 6’3 215lbs on a cut and just starting using N2Generate ES and Bridge 4 days ago. I’m not on any cycle, I’m just using these as a stand-alone natty shop. Up to this point, my cut has been going beautiful - lost 7 pounds in 8 weeks, nice and slow by the numbers.

I’ve noticed a 2 lb gain in the past 4 days while still eating in the same deficit I’ve been in for the past 2 months. Should I attribute this gain to water from the NTBM supps? Anyone have experience with these that can affirm this reasoning? I haven’t read about N2Generate ES and Bridge causing water retention but maybe y’all have.

Thanks!

Weight fluctuates several pounds throughout the day. That's why I laugh when someone says "I lost three pounds!" Ten minutes later it can go up again.

There's nothing in either supplement that can cause water retention. If it is water it was more likely you ate something salty.

Roger that,
I just thought it was weird because I eat the same exact thing 6 days a week at the same times, and weigh myself at the same time every morning. Fluctuations like this haven’t happened in the past 8 weeks, and the only thing I’ve changed is starting the N2Generate ES and Bridge Stack. I understand that patience is a requirement and I’ll try to have more of it.

Also my muscles have definitely been noticeably fuller since starting the stack so maybe it’s just muscle retention or longer fullness/pump period due to the stack?

Hey y’all I wanted some opinions/experience on using N2Generate ES. I’m 6’3 215lbs on a cut and just starting using N2Generate ES and Bridge 4 days ago. I’m not on any cycle, I’m just using these as a stand-alone natty shop. Up to this point, my cut has been going beautiful - lost 7 pounds in 8 weeks, nice and slow by the numbers.

I’ve noticed a 2 lb gain in the past 4 days while still eating in the same deficit I’ve been in for the past 2 months. Should I attribute this gain to water from the NTBM supps? Anyone have experience with these that can affirm this reasoning? I haven’t read about N2Generate ES and Bridge causing water retention but maybe y’all have.

Thanks!

bro i never had water retention with n2generate es...but bridge it's possible...its a hardcore product

I have both of those products at home and took a second look at ingredients to see if anything changed or I missed something. They are all good and should not be causing any water retention.

Back
Top Bottom