Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trestolone MENT cycle

UrielID

Registered
was listening to a video and the guy was mentioning about trestolone MENT. I’m 32 years old and have used 5 cycles since I was in my 20’s. I am 220 pounds and 6 foot tall. I think I am ready to try MENT, heard the stuff is very strong and potent. Do you recommend I run it for 8 weeks or should I go longer.

was listening to a video and the guy was mentioning about trestolone MENT. I’m 32 years old and have used 5 cycles since I was in my 20’s. I am 220 pounds and 6 foot tall. I think I am ready to try MENT, heard the stuff is very strong and potent. Do you recommend I run it for 8 weeks or should I go longer.

I don't recommend MENT I had bad side effects using it, you're better off using straight testosterone and trenbolone. Imo

bro MENT not for poosies, only tough. use that shit 400mg a week

PSL has it and I just posted some pictures the other day with it, it is used by a lot of hardcore individuals and it can be extremely successful if use properly.

It is not any more dangerous than running testosterone or anything else, the only difference is you have to be more cautious and you have to have a strict and dialed in protocol when using it.
People use anti-estrogens all the time with testosterone, it's not anything much different just more timing and more frequency with anti-estrogens.

My suggestion would be to start off low and use 50mg every other day, and you do not need high testosterone with it in fact I would use testosterone propionate at a very low dosage 35-50mg every other day.

PSL has had it Mass spec tested,
It is best to be used for 6 weeks and there's no point in using any longer because I noticed the gains do not have any greater returns.

If you're looking for a quick blitz blast cycle to get you through a brick wall this is the way to go.

You will need to use arimidex at .5 or 1mg everyday, but my suggestion is to load on your anti-estrogen a week prior to using. Do not increase testosterone and you do not need to use any other compounds with it.

If you stick to this protocol and you have a bad experience then my next cycle is on the house..

PSL has it and I just posted some pictures the other day with it, it is used by a lot of hardcore individuals and it can be extremely successful if use properly.

It is not any more dangerous than running testosterone or anything else, the only difference is you have to be more cautious and you have to have a strict and dialed in protocol when using it.
People use anti-estrogens all the time with testosterone, it's not anything much different just more timing and more frequency with anti-estrogens.

My suggestion would be to start off low and use 50mg every other day, and you do not need high testosterone with it in fact I would use testosterone propionate at a very low dosage 35-50mg every other day.

It is best to be used for 6 weeks and there's no point in using any longer because I noticed the gains do not have any greater returns.

If you're looking for a quick blitz blast cycle to get you through a brick wall this is the way to go.

You will need to use arimidex at .5 or 1mg everyday, but my suggestion is to load on your anti-estrogen a week prior to using. Do not increase testosterone and you do not need to use any other compounds with it.

If you stick to this protocol and you have a bad experience then my next cycle is on the house..

This right here sounds like a great offer to me. And great advice.. PSL is where its at. They have you covered.

Did you start too young?

Got this covered!

I really have no idea why people are saying things like the sides are bad who have never tried it…..As someone who uses it frequently I can tell you it is MUCH more sides friendly than say Tren or Dbol…..It will help you get fast gains in strength and size…water retention will happen but pretty much the same as anything else you gain weight fast with…25-50mg per day 5 days a week

Back
Top Bottom