Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar plus test

Penamma33

Registered
Just wanted to get people's input on what they thought on taking around 100 mg of Anavar with a test suspension or taking the same amount 100mgs, by itself since I've also heard rumors that it's just fine being taking a alone with no Test?

Just wanted to get people's input on what they thought on taking around 100 mg of Anavar with a test suspension or taking the same amount 100mgs, by itself since I've also heard rumors that it's just fine being taking a alone with no Test?
I'm on 100mg var as we speak. It's my go-to of all orals.. IMO you don't need anything over 60mgs with var, but I have some extra and I like the pump.. but its not needed and a bit too much and a waste.

40-60 mg is plenty if you have real quality anavar.. . 100 mg is just not necessary... also, you can run it however you want.. you dont have to use test with anything... thats up to you... now, whether or not its smart is an entirely different topic... i am not one that recommends oral only cycles at all... however that doesnt mean that there's not people that do it or have done it... some people say it makes them feel terrible etc. and some say they have done quite well.... however enough complain about it for me to not be comfortable recommending it

you can run var alone. don't see why it would matter, but the only thing is you won't get an androgenic kick to your run. var is anabolic, but has very little androgenic qualities

as for how much. i've read guys running 100mg or more of it. but i feel like they are getting low quality var. if it is quality you will be fine using much less

Ive used 50mg in the past and had good results with test aswell.

Back
Top Bottom