Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney and liver help

hasyeni29

I’m looking to use kidney and liver aids before i start my next cycle
my numbers are sort of high but not super high. my doctor even said that it would be okay To try some steroids but he said that I should be monitoring things
I want to do it the right way and use some supplements before I start my cycle which ones are the best for this

I’m looking to use kidney and liver aids before i start my next cycle
my numbers are sort of high but not super high. my doctor even said that it would be okay To try some steroids but he said that I should be monitoring things
I want to do it the right way and use some supplements before I start my cycle which ones are the best for this

kidney and liver support works with n2guard you should use n2guard for organ support

N2Guard ID start it now and use it even when off cycle

Uvaursi is an OTC kidney supplement but you aren't supposed to take it for more than a week straight as it can be hepatoxic but if you combine it with milk thistle for your liver it should mitigate any ill effects for that week. Milk thistle on it's own is good to take long term.

Back
Top Bottom