Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana and HCG

Robban

Registered
I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about Nelson Montana oh, because he says you're supposed to take HCG during PCT. however I read that HCG mimics LH in the body, so wouldn't that mean it will actually suppress you during post Cycle Therapy when you're supposed to be bouncing back? How does that make any sense?

I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about Nelson Montana oh, because he says you're supposed to take HCG during PCT. however I read that HCG mimics LH in the body, so wouldn't that mean it will actually suppress you during post Cycle Therapy when you're supposed to be bouncing back? How does that make any sense?

HCG can actually be dangerous in PCT, I don't think Nelson can reasonably suggest something that increases estrogen in PCT (hcg is made from pregnant female urine).

https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed
https://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-is-dangerous-part-2

if you use hcg in pct you are delaying recovery because it will skip over your pituitary glands and directly mimic LH. it is fools gold because it will stimulate your leydig cells but also is signaling your pits to stay suppressed. so i never ever recommend hcg during pct!

bro did he really say that lol? i hoping Nelson comes back to splain himself on this one

I've never used HCG

You never want to use it in PCT. You can use it leading up to PCT but completely unnecessary. I would much rather use N2Generate ES.

Semantics. With all due respect. Many people consider the 2-3 weeks they run hcg after ceasing anabolics to be the beginning of pct. Technically, it's not pct but it is used to bridge/aid the actual pct.

Back
Top Bottom