Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Muscle Fullness

DPSCT

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
I'm currently in a calorie deficit trying to cut a bit for Summer. In the middle of a test cyp cycle of 500 mg per week. Original plan was to do 12 weeks but I've decided I'll be doing 16 weeks. I will be adding 40 mg of Anavar for the last six weeks of the cycle.

Obviously as I am losing fat - I am losing muscle fullness as well. I'm 6' 4" so staying "full" is a challenge for me even when I'm in a calorie surplus. While I would never give it my height - it's certainly not the best for bodybuilding.

Would adding 5 mg -10 mg Dbol per day help bring back of a bit of muscle fullness - or might the Anavar do this for me when I add it in??

I've never taken Anavar before and this is my first cycle other than my normal TRT dose and Tbol awhile back.

Thx

I would not add tbol, better add tbol if you want a bit of a boost.

But anavar always wins over any other oral, followed by winstrol.

Hit send too quick..

My second question is - would adding in LGD 4033 add anything in terms of muscle fullness??

I'm currently in a calorie deficit trying to cut a bit for Summer. In the middle of a test cyp cycle of 500 mg per week. Original plan was to do 12 weeks but I've decided I'll be doing 16 weeks. I will be adding 40 mg of Anavar for the last six weeks of the cycle.

Obviously as I am losing fat - I am losing muscle fullness as well. I'm 6' 4" so staying "full" is a challenge for me even when I'm in a calorie surplus. While I would never give it my height - it's certainly not the best for bodybuilding.

Would adding 5 mg -10 mg Dbol per day help bring back of a bit of muscle fullness - or might the Anavar do this for me when I add it in??

I've never taken Anavar before and this is my first cycle other than my normal TRT dose and Tbol awhile back.

Thx

Brother no doubt the beginning of cutting is the hardest for any bodybuilder , we look soft , small and not shredded . To keep you full nothing beats anadrol at 50mg or maximum 100mg ED , and of course 4ius hgh help also keep full and burning all fat .

don't mistake water in the muscle for 'fullness' actual muscle tissue looks completely different then water in the muscle. remember our muscles are mostly made up of water. so is our entire body

if you just want to put on some bloat in your muscles then go for it. if you want to look good year round then no point

Hit send too quick..

My second question is - would adding in LGD 4033 add anything in terms of muscle fullness??

I would add anavar 50mgs and lgd 10mgs for max fullness but if you want hardness you need to add testolone rad140 20mgs.

Thx

you can run both dbol and var together actually

I wouldn't be too concerned about it while cutting. Just hit it hard with diet, run a low test dose (200-300mg) to maintain muscle mass, and then after the cut look to add lean muscle and fullness.

If I was going to add an oral it would be tbol. Dbol will add to much “fluff”

Back
Top Bottom