Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle/TRT Help

JeromeLMD

Registered
Hello There,
My Name is Jerome and I am 18 years old.

So I´ve been having problems with my testosterone levels due to Family "genetics". My Dad has low test and so I do aswell.. Well..^^

Now to the thing. The Doctor is perscribing me 250mg/per week of test enanthate. He said that it is possible to get my normal testosterone back up to normal since im still very young. So he advised me a "cycle". He had another word for it but i dont know anymore ^^. So meaning 250mg/per week of test e and 250iu´s of HCG
twice a week. And then after 12-15weeks (depending on blood work) start a PCT with clomid.

Does that sound good to you experienced consumers? Or is anything missing/would you add anything for generell health?

Thanks!
JeromeLMD

Didn’t you just go back and for the with Eddie literally 2 days ago????? Either you are stupid, or you are another fucking troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t you just go back and for the with Eddie literally 2 days ago????? Either you are stupid, or you are another fucking troll.

Wow. Chill haha. I did Chat with Eddie but my Blood Work came back since I was noticing signs of low t. And that just Came back.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'd like to add something: your doctor is an idiot and you're a troll.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Ah Okay Cool. Thanks for the very smart comment :)

Yes very smart, a lot smarter than your comment.
No doc will put you on 250mg of test twice a week. Even once a week isn't a TRT dose. Nice try though coming up with this doctors story.

Yes very smart, a lot smarter than your comment.
No doc will put you on 250mg of test twice a week. Even once a week isn't a TRT dose. Nice try though coming up with this doctors story.

Can you read? I said 250 per week and not twice -.-. Also my test levels came back at 230ng/dL, which is very low.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you read? I said 250 per week and not twice -.-. Also my test levels came back at 230ng/dL, which is very low.

But yes I correct myself it is 200mg/per week. Not 250.

So meaning 250mg/per week of test e and 250iu´s of HCG twice a week.

I read it as twice a week of both test and HCG, but in case you were not clear typing this, I said "even once a week is not a TRT dose".
Regardless nobody here will advice you on anything steroid related, you're 18 ffs, you haven't even maxed out your natural T level yet.

I read it as twice a week of both test and HCG, but in case you were not clear typing this, I said "even once a week is not a TRT dose".
Regardless nobody here will advice you on anything steroid related, you're 18 ffs, you haven't even maxed out your natural T level yet.

My natural test level right now is 230ng/dL.. Normally it should be at close to 700. So im very low on testosterone so thats why it is such a "high" dose.

Yeah I'd like to add something: your doctor is an idiot and you're a troll.

I understand your concerns, gashred and Chemically Enhanced, but Jerome I can assure you that Jerome is posting in earnest.

Jerome, why has your physician proposed that you cycle rather than running TRT in perpetuity? Is he thinking that the synthetic test' and the HCG are going to restore your body's ability to produce test'?

I understand your concerns, gashred and Chemically Enhanced, but Jerome I can assure you that Jerome is posting in earnest.

Jerome, why has your physician proposed that you cycle rather than running TRT in perpetuity? Is he thinking that the synthetic test' and the HCG are going to restore your body's ability to produce test'?

Yes sir, He said that It is possible to restore it at a young age. But even if that shouldnt work i can still come back to trt.

My natural test level right now is 230ng/dL.. Normally it should be at close to 700. So im very low on testosterone so thats why it is such a "high" dose.
You don't know what you're talking about, 250 isn't a TRT dose. And in case you're not bluffing and it's really your doctor said that, then he's an idiot and should be stripped of his license. Your natural level becomes irrelevant once you go on TRT. So as I said, you don't know what you're talking about.
You've not maxed out your natural testosterone production yet. What you need to do it clean up your diet, lose your bad habits like smoking and drinking (just an assumption) and get active. You do not need testosterone injections and nobody will help you with what you asked for.

Yes sir, He said that It is possible to restore it at a young age. But even if that shouldnt work i can still come back to trt.

Assuming that to be true - that a young man's body can restore its ability to produce test', how does he know that your body has ever produced more than the low amount that you related to me privately? I'm not necessarily questioning his course of action, rather his reasoning.

You don't know what you're talking about, 250 isn't a TRT dose. And in case you're not bluffing and it's really your doctor said that, then he's an idiot and should be stripped of his license. Your natural level becomes irrelevant once you go on TRT. So as I said, you don't know what you're talking about.
You've not maxed out your natural testosterone production yet. What you need to do it clean up your diet, lose your bad habits like smoking and drinking (just an assumption) and get active. You do not need testosterone injections and nobody will help you with what you asked for.

Have you ever heard that a young man's body is able to recoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability, Chemically Enhanced.

I corrected myself because it is 200mgs per week. And my test would never be normal considering the amount where it is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever heard that a young man's body is able to recoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability, Chemically Enhanced.

I havent heard of it either im just telling you what my doc said ^^

Apologies if I called you a troll for no reason, but still, nothing of what you said makes any sense.

That's true. But it is of no fault of his own. Jerome is simply relaying what he was told by his physician.

I guess it's possible if the decline was caused by some illness, but we don't know whether his production has declined or it simply never went above current levels.
Regardless putting him on TRT or a cycle of test isn't going to make him produce more naturally, quite the opposite.

That's true. But it is of no fault of his own. Jerome is simply relaying what he was told by his physician.

Eddie - this is the same young man that wanted to do a cycle 2 days ago because he is a junior bodybuilder. You advised against it (like many of us did). You do not find this odd that the story has completely changed now in hopes of different advice. Come on man.....

A cursory interent search using the words "can a young man's body irecoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability," produced nothing that would serve to substantiate Jerome's physician's assertion. Perhaps stevesmi and/or muskate will know. They should be around shortly.

I guess it's possible if the decline was caused by some illness, but we don't know whether his production has declined or it simply never went above current levels.
Regardless putting him on TRT or a cycle of test isn't going to make him produce more naturally, quite the opposite.

I know that I probably will never be on normal testosterone levels but I would give anything a try to even just have tryed you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Eddie - this is the same young man that wanted to do a cycle 2 days ago because he is a junior bodybuilder. You advised against it (like many of us did). You do not find this odd that the story has completely changed now in hopes of different advice. Come on man.....

Sorry that it has come this way? I mean what should I do hm?

- - - Updated - - -

And even If I really wanna start a cycle and not have low test then I would just do it. So whats the point?

Back
Top Bottom