Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking of SARMS

Hearing a lot of talk about SARMS lately, mostly ostarine (mk-2866)..I don't know much about these myself, but from what I've read and heard so far is they're useful to some extent...not nearly as anabolic as steroids.. but they have very little to no androgenic side effects.

Whats your take on these SARMS? If they're effective I would probably plan on taking them in between cycles eventually.

You dont have much of any understanding on this but i can help. Watch this video to start and then start watching all my other sarms videos

https://youtu.be/eN1t1W7kUsU

Hearing a lot of talk about SARMS lately, mostly ostarine (mk-2866)..I don't know much about these myself, but from what I've read and heard so far is they're useful to some extent...not nearly as anabolic as steroids.. but they have very little to no androgenic side effects.

Whats your take on these SARMS? If they're effective I would probably plan on taking them in between cycles eventually.

Start with less talk and more facts. Read our articles on them

Definitely watch the video and read some of the threads here on them. Sarms can be a really great addition to your toolbox for sure. Esarms.com is a great domestic source. I'm running their cardarine now, and I'm loving it.

Iv tried, ostarine, mk677 and lgd.

Ostarine I like, u feel good, like no sides.

Mk677 I didn't like, between lethargy, feeling weird, and gaining kg of water in days... I personally wouldn't touch it again. Others have different experiences I guess.

Lgd was good, but maaan I couldn't sleep.... Like 10x worse than tren. Sooo fuk that. I had 15mg caps that said take twice a day... I took like 1. And still.

Cardarine I was just worried about the mice study with the cancer thing.

I just use ostarine 20mg with 250 test cruise then drop it for blast.

- - - Updated - - -

Mk677 technically isn't a sarm but a hgh secretagogue, pushing more natural hgh. But the sides weird.

I'd stack ipamorelin only(it's so selective, the other gh peps like cjc didn't fair well with despite their synergy) , at 300 to 500iu 3xday for 6 months. Feel great, no weird sides, glowing face ect.

You have to find a reputable source homie. Otherwise chances are its super fake.

They are very effective as an alternative to steroids without the side effects. They key is having a good source like www.esarms.com

They’re as effective as you allow them to be, just like steroids, but yes they’re not on the level of aas. The right stack can be very synergistic and beneficial. I would give them a try from esarms. That’s the only brand I would trust at the moment. Or one of the board sponsor sources.

Back
Top Bottom