Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dylan Gemelli Youtube Q&A Thread...

dylangemelli

Staff
I am going to be putting youtube questions within this thread and providing answers for everyone... If anyone out there has questions they would like for me to cover on youtube videos, then feel free to post them here and I will do my best to get to as many as possible... They will either be covered on videos or within this thread... Thank you!

I am going to be putting youtube questions within this thread and providing answers for everyone... If anyone out there has questions they would like for me to cover on youtube videos, then feel free to post them here and I will do my best to get to as many as possible... They will either be covered on videos or within this thread... Thank you!
Is it a good idea to run Proviron with every cycle that involves a form of injectable test? En,cyp,prop,sust etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any scientific evidence suggesting running absurd amounts of test is more likely to produce larger gains? Im talking over 1g pw

- - - Updated - - -

Will adding cardarine and stenabolic to a cutting AAS cycle say test and winstrol assist in the process or be outshined by the gear?? Or visa versa

bro talk about cardazol...stuff is getting me ripped now...abs are cutting in

Remind everyone about your background in training, what your aims are now and so on.

Good idea.
I'd also like to know how did you get involved in to this whole bodybuilding and fitness stuff.
And if you will I would also like to know what led you to using steroids. Did someone recommend this or was it a personal decision and so no...?

Is it a good idea to run Proviron with every cycle that involves a form of injectable test? En,cyp,prop,sust etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any scientific evidence suggesting running absurd amounts of test is more likely to produce larger gains? Im talking over 1g pw

- - - Updated - - -

Will adding cardarine and stenabolic to a cutting AAS cycle say test and winstrol assist in the process or be outshined by the gear?? Or visa versa
yes, proviron goes well in any cycle... NO, there is plenty of evidence that shows you will get a fuckload more side effects running absurd amounts of test like that, which in turn, will lessen your gains due to the side effects and difficulty to recover, not to mention, likely shorten your lifespan... yes, of course gw or sr will help the process and NO, THERE IS NO COMPETITION between steroids and sarms on cycle...

- - - Updated - - -

bro talk about cardazol...stuff is getting me ripped now...abs are cutting in
yes, absolutely... i will be talking plenty about it for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Remind everyone about your background in training, what your aims are now and so on.
yes, ive been at this since i was 18 in terms of studying fitness... I began college with a major in exercise science and took most of the curriculum requirements before i switched majors... kinesiology, biomechanics, anatomy and physiology, etc... however i changed to finance knowing that for what my intentions were with my career, i wanted to be multifaceted so i could do anything and being an entrepreneur, finance covered me everywhere... I knew that I could have the fitness classes i took along with the best certifications if i wanted to stay in this field... I am certified not only as a personal trainer (it lapsed so i have to renew it) with NASM, but also in nutrition, and working on my group fitness with afaa etc.. .so I have that aspect covered... I was a four sport athlete in high school and played college basketball at a small school... Everything I do in life has revolved around athletics and sports.. .Ive been coaching people in terms of training, diet, ped's etc for well over a decade now... ive worked with some professional athletes (i will not name their names because of confidentiality agreements) as well..

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea.
I'd also like to know how did you get involved in to this whole bodybuilding and fitness stuff.
And if you will I would also like to know what led you to using steroids. Did someone recommend this or was it a personal decision and so no...?
im fine explaining my background etc. but this isnt supposed to be about me.. .its about questions people have about cycles, diet, training etc... way too personal for my liking when it goes too far... credentials is one thing but beyond that, i dont care to get into it.. its not about me here... its about people needing help, not nosing into my personal life

Last edited:
New serm for HPTA

Dylan hope you could help me out here. I’ll tell you a bit about myself I’ve been on TRT for over 20 years and I am 55 years old right now and even though I’m still taking 175 mg every week of test enenthate. My strength has gone down as well as my energy level. Also my sex drive has gone down to almost nonexistent. I was wondering why in the last 3 years the trt seems ineffective especially for sex drive. Could it be high levels of shbg taking all the testosterone. My weight used to be 225-235 and now it’s around 210-220 and around 15- 17% body fat.
I will mention that I found the new serm and it’s called enclomiphene citrate. It’s much better than clomiphene citrate and very consistent at getting your own body to produce testosterone. Here is the link:
researchgate.net/publication/304362416_Enclomiphene_Citrate_for_the_Treatment_of_Secondary_Male_Hypogonadism

Dylan hope you could help me out here. I’ll tell you a bit about myself I’ve been on TRT for over 20 years and I am 55 years old right now and even though I’m still taking 175 mg every week of test enenthate. My strength has gone down as well as my energy level. Also my sex drive has gone down to almost nonexistent. I was wondering why in the last 3 years the trt seems ineffective especially for sex drive. Could it be high levels of shbg taking all the testosterone. My weight used to be 225-235 and now it’s around 210-220 and around 15- 17% body fat.
I will mention that I found the new serm and it’s called enclomiphene citrate. It’s much better than clomiphene citrate and very consistent at getting your own body to produce testosterone. Here is the link:
researchgate.net/publication/304362416_Enclomiphene_Citrate_for_the_Treatment_of_Secondary_Male_Hypogonadism
i have no clue without seeing or knowing your bloodwork... have you been to your doctor? your doctor should be monitoring you and you should be discussing all of this with them..

Hi Dylan, first of all thank you for making great content on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.
I'm 35 years old, 6'1 and 195 pounds and I've been training for about 3 years now.
1. I'm about to start my 3rd cycle which will be 400 mg of test c per week and 60 mg of Var per day. I currently take 1 mg per day of propecia since I want to keep my hairline for as long as possible. When I start my cycle should I ramp up the dose to 2 mg or keep it the same. My other two cycles were Test only and Test and Winny. The Winny dis cause a little hairloss while I was on it but came back after the cycle.

2. Is there any cycles or compounds that would be the easiest on the hairline?

Hi Dylan, first of all thank you for making great content on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.
I'm 35 years old, 6'1 and 195 pounds and I've been training for about 3 years now.
1. I'm about to start my 3rd cycle which will be 400 mg of test c per week and 60 mg of Var per day. I currently take 1 mg per day of propecia since I want to keep my hairline for as long as possible. When I start my cycle should I ramp up the dose to 2 mg or keep it the same. My other two cycles were Test only and Test and Winny. The Winny dis cause a little hairloss while I was on it but came back after the cycle.

2. Is there any cycles or compounds that would be the easiest on the hairline?
i never recommend using any hair loss products like this and dont really ever want anything to do with advising on them, because i feel they do far more health harm than would ever be worth it... anavar is a dht so its going to be harder on the hair line... any dht will be... so that would be masteron, primo, anavar, proviron, anadrol and winstrol... however, if you are prone to mpb then ANY steroid could give you issues

Hi dylan. I have been using real pharmagrade hgh. Why do I Always feel sleepy/lethargy on hgh? The dosage is 1iu per day, its a low dose. I have been using it over 2 months but have the same problem and feel sleepy all day?

Hi dylan. I have been using real pharmagrade hgh. Why do I Always feel sleepy/lethargy on hgh? The dosage is 1iu per day, its a low dose. I have been using it over 2 months but have the same problem and feel sleepy all day?
its a common side effect with hgh however two months in at that low of dose, that should not be happening.. are you sure you have a good source?

Back
Top Bottom