Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help ! 1st Cycle.Test E ,Var,T3 ,Clen for Fat Loss

jstar

Registered
Hi Folks ,

Thanks for the great job u guys are doing helping newbies .I need some help

This is my first cycle .Please suggest me what I am doing right/wrong.

Goal :

To lose fat & cut down on belly size.Lean mass is fine but that is not the goal.Goal is just to look good and not like a professional. I am willing to lose muscle to lose fat .Losing belly fat is priority no 1

Stats
1. Training for 7 years on & off .Now hired a personal trainer.Good strength
2. Pre Steroid test levels 325 ( range was between 180-700)
3. Age :36 , Height 183 Cms (6’0”) , BF -19% ,Muscle-32% ,Weight - 224 Pounds
4. Most fat in Belly primarily
5. No medical condition.
6. Have lost 25 pounds last year with diet & weights alone but now seem to have hit a plateau.unable to lose weight with diet & cardio

Stack for 8 weeks cycle
1. Clen 40 mcg 2 days on/2 days off (On off days 50mcg T3)
2. Test E (250 mg) every 5th day for 8 weeks
3. Anavar 20 mg on waking up,20 mg post lunch
4. Multivitamin , Taurine to avoid cramps ,Vitamin C , Metformin -500mg (before meals)
5. will add 20 mg Winny after a month into the cycle

PCT : Clmoid,Nolva . Aromasin during cycle . Not using HCG

Diet ( Been eating this for last 6 months.No change in diet while on juice)
Morning : 30g Protein Shake with Banana & 5 Eggwhite + 1 egg yellow with 3 bread
Noon : Coffee + Diet Coke
Evening : 2 eggs + 30g Protein shake with banana
Night : 150 gms Chicken + 50 gms Rice + 1 glass milk
Occasional cheats like some ice cream,pudding etc once in 3-4 days

Workout : 1 Hour weights + Cardio . Full Body mostly. Cardio is tough as it is almost 40 Degrees Hot where i live

Kindly suggest what can i do right or what am i doing wrong ? What can i add or remove

Bro steroids is not a fat burner only diet and training shred you belly fat

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

How much aromasin?

It seems like to me you're accomplishing a goal that doesn't require steroids, because they will help more with gaining lean tissue than burning fat at those doses. That being said...

If your diet has been exactly the same for quite some time I would look there first. Its not terrible, but at first glance seems like you may have some macro and micro issues. Mainly however during fatloss it's a requirement to ensure you have a calorie deficit. This can mean burn more or eat less. Personally I always choose to burn more when possible.

On that note your drug plan isnt unreasonable. Likely no reason to add in the Winny.

My favorite way to kick off a stagnant period back into progress is a keto or a CKD diet. (Fat loss)

Google those, I get extremely good fat loss with either of those methods, and it would use the steroids to help retain lean tissue while you lose fat which seems to be more in line with your goal.

Also I noticed you're taking metformin. Do you have insulin sensitivity issues? Do you have other health problems?

If you're stuck with hard brown belly fat a keto diet is very useful as well and when followed strictly for any length of time I have found it will improve insulin sensitivity. A keto diet isn't very useful for gaining muscle, but it sure helps with fat loss, especially if at a sticking point.

Steroids are not magic fat burners, certainly not at low doses. For you what they can do is allow you to lose weight with your diet while not losing as much lean tissue ( btw gaining lean tissue is the easiest way to burn calories).

So what I'm saying is keeping your diet the same and adding in the drugs is most likely going to end up having less than impressive results. You've clearly put some thought into your drug plan, put an equal effort into learning a new diet. Anyone with any knowledge will say the same thing with regards to weight loss. Unless they are into reckless drug abuse which obviously isn't your style.

I suggest forgetting the Winny. Taking a very low dose of a aromasin daily and doing a pure keto diet for at least 3 weeks using healthy foods. Buy the test strips for the keto( all pharmacies have them) and once you've been in solid keto for a few weeks consider the CKD diet. This is based on the assumption you are otherwise healthy and have had issues with insulin sensitivity. Not all diets work for all people but that one is especially worth a try for you from what you've told us imo.

If you are not interested in spending the time to do that, paying someone is a great option. We have board members who do that.

Let's not make this into a back and forth compromise session. I really have no other suggestions. Good work on presenting all the relevant information. And update us on your progress!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Your PCT needs a major overhaul. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. Check out the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

If you are looking for fat loss, cardarine would be a great addition to your cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

- - - Updated - - -

Your PCT needs a major overhaul. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. Check out the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

If you are looking for fat loss, cardarine would be a great addition to your cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

How much aromasin?

It seems like to me you're accomplishing a goal that doesn't require steroids, because they will help more with gaining lean tissue than burning fat at those doses. That being said...

If your diet has been exactly the same for quite some time I would look there first. Its not terrible, but at first glance seems like you may have some macro and micro issues. Mainly however during fatloss it's a requirement to ensure you have a calorie deficit. This can mean burn more or eat less. Personally I always choose to burn more when possible.

On that note your drug plan isnt unreasonable. Likely no reason to add in the Winny.

My favorite way to kick off a stagnant period back into progress is a keto or a CKD diet. (Fat loss)

Google those, I get extremely good fat loss with either of those methods, and it would use the steroids to help retain lean tissue while you lose fat which seems to be more in line with your goal.

Also I noticed you're taking metformin. Do you have insulin sensitivity issues? Do you have other health problems?

If you're stuck with hard brown belly fat a keto diet is very useful as well and when followed strictly for any length of time I have found it will improve insulin sensitivity. A keto diet isn't very useful for gaining muscle, but it sure helps with fat loss, especially if at a sticking point.

Steroids are not magic fat burners, certainly not at low doses. For you what they can do is allow you to lose weight with your diet while not losing as much lean tissue ( btw gaining lean tissue is the easiest way to burn calories).

So what I'm saying is keeping your diet the same and adding in the drugs is most likely going to end up having less than impressive results. You've clearly put some thought into your drug plan, put an equal effort into learning a new diet. Anyone with any knowledge will say the same thing with regards to weight loss. Unless they are into reckless drug abuse which obviously isn't your style.

I suggest forgetting the Winny. Taking a very low dose of a aromasin daily and doing a pure keto diet for at least 3 weeks using healthy foods. Buy the test strips for the keto( all pharmacies have them) and once you've been in solid keto for a few weeks consider the CKD diet. This is based on the assumption you are otherwise healthy and have had issues with insulin sensitivity. Not all diets work for all people but that one is especially worth a try for you from what you've told us imo.

If you are not interested in spending the time to do that, paying someone is a great option. We have board members who do that.

Let's not make this into a back and forth compromise session. I really have no other suggestions. Good work on presenting all the relevant information. And update us on your progress!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Hi Mooobaby , Thanks for taking your time to write a long and relevant answer

1. Aromasin - 12.5 mg EOD
2. Metformin because i have a Diabetes family history. My Sugar levels r fine but i think that i may have prediabetes and hence metformin which is a safe drug to improve insulin sensitivity & prevents diabetes

I have only one question

Can i take 20mg Winny twice a week just for water loss as Test E causes water retention ?

great job so far.

yes i understand your family has a history of diabetes but do not run metformin bro.. YOU need to get in better shape yourself and you won't have to worry about diabetes

your diet seems like it is low in calories which is good.. but I do not like some of the things you are doing especially the inclusion of shakes (dairy is a no no with bloat and weight loss) and the diet soda needs to be removed. when you drink diet soda you feed your brain what it thinks is sugar. that isn't going to cure your sugar cravings, but will actually make them worse over time!

what i recommend you do is read my fasting Ebook, the link is in my signature and sold on amazon. read that and learn how to eat and drop that body fat BEFORE steroids.

I am not a huge fan of clen but overall it looks decent. I would extend the Test to 10 weeks since it is a long ester. Fix the PCT and you will be good to go. It is nice to see someone put together a very thorough post. It is also nice to see someone not suggesting crazy doses of any single compound.

Back
Top Bottom