Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Milky White Tren A

WhiskeyFoxtrot

I have been receiving Tren A from a reputable source for a year+, but recently I found a few of the vials contain a milky white liquid rather than a golden clear liquid. Does this mean the Tren is bad (or worse) is something other than Tren and should be chucked?

Thanks for the advice!

I have been receiving Tren A from a reputable source for a year+, but recently I found a few of the vials contain a milky white liquid rather than a golden clear liquid. Does this mean the Tren is bad (or worse) is something other than Tren and should be chucked?

Thanks for the advice!

Have you asked your source?

Hmm milky white...

Im no expert but iv brewed most stuff.

The only things iv had turn milky white are oral solutions of anadrol and winstrol, because of the combo of 95% alcohol and propylene glycol.

I usually just measure my oral solutions and put them straight in my mouth and chase with water. But If I add them to water they turn milky white also.

But iv never had any type of injectable turn milky white...
Better ask him...

Moisture in the vial can cause that...i had it once, put oil through a syringe filter and it cleared right up.. but yeah, usually caused by poor filtering techniques in the first place, so I'd be getting a re-fund

If he has some water, he should be able to clear that up heating the vial with a needle stuck in the rubber, so the vapor can escape.

Trenbolone will have an amber color to it and even your pee will turn an oxidized color. Maybe I'm getting old, but I have yet to use any Trenbolone that didn't have an amber tint to it, or didn't turn my pee colors and give off a strange smell.

Hey, thanks all. Reaching out to source.

Honestly, dumb of me to not think of it in the first place. I’m just used to here first with all of my questions. Appreciate the ideas, especially re: filtering!

If he has some water, he should be able to clear that up heating the vial with a needle stuck in the rubber, so the vapor can escape.

Trenbolone will have an amber color to it and even your pee will turn an oxidized color. Maybe I'm getting old, but I have yet to use any Trenbolone that didn't have an amber tint to it, or didn't turn my pee colors and give off a strange smell.

No need to vent the vial when heating. It won't build up enough pressure to do anything...plus when heated the solvents (BA & BB) will evaporate as well and you don't want those to evaporate out of the vial, you want to contain them within the solution.

Nowadays with advancements in synthesizing methods tren's color can vary quite a bit. It's not just ground up finaplix powder anymore. I've seen tren with no color, I've seen brown, black, red, gold, orange, tren.

However I've never seen white tren. I'd be a bit concerned myself if I had milky white tren. I'm wondering if he ordered water based tren base by accident?

If he didn't vent the vial than no water would escape making the process futile.

Regardless, it's some dodgy shit... Did u ask the source?

If he didn't vent the vial than no water would escape making the process futile.

Regardless, it's some dodgy shit... Did u ask the source?

I guess I'm confused. I thought he meant "If he has water" as in "if he has water, he can use it in a pot and heat it up with the vial in it." You know, like a double boiler. Are we implying that there could be water in the vial?

I guess I'm confused. I thought he meant "If he has water" as in "if he has water, he can use it in a pot and heat it up with the vial in it." You know, like a double boiler. Are we implying that there could be water in the vial?

Yeh that was someone's guess.

Back
Top Bottom