Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone acetate for cut

low9kdenMK

Registered
is it true that guys have an easier time cutting on trenbolone acetate than the longer estesr? Does this have to do with how long the drug is in your system or how fast it builds up or is it bro science?
I’m 15% body fat and want to get to 11% or less
thinking of 200mg a week of tren ace every other day. Would this work for me?

is it true that guys have an easier time cutting on trenbolone acetate than the longer estesr? Does this have to do with how long the drug is in your system or how fast it builds up or is it bro science?

I dont think the ester acetate vs enanthate will make you cut more or less, didn't do that to me.

200mgs of trenbolone acetate every other day will make you cut and shredded for sure, add some dostinex 0.25mgs/week to combat prolactin sides and add n2guard 7 caps/day for organ liver support on tren.

Eat less / diet more

it isn't true at all, that is bro science

Back
Top Bottom