Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does GH grow everything in the body ?

WinstonJames

Registered
I have heard that growth hormone makes amost every tissue in the body grow larger. So people have been telling me that it increases the length and girth of your penis. Do any of you GH experts out there know if this is true?

Yes.... but you have inject directly down the urethra. 2 kits of blue tops a day will have you a 4 inch shlong by the end of the year. Its pricey, but no one wants a cholo

I have heard that growth hormone makes amost every tissue in the body grow larger. So people have been telling me that it increases the length and girth of your penis. Do any of you GH experts out there know if this is true?

It's not true. Next

Hey I mean if you have a micro penis I would also be asking the same thing!

So here is a series question - if one has a benign tumor in the lining of his/her brain that has not grown in a few years/since being discovered and is particularly calcified, would GH potentially enlarge it?

So here is a series question - if one has a benign tumor in the lining of his/her brain that has not grown in a few years/since being discovered and is particularly calcified, would GH potentially enlarge it?
Anecdotally, it has possibly happened. Clinically it is not researched.

Umm. If your going to use growth for your wanker... Document everything. Everyone here says no, but people who have actually abused gh for prolonged periods...say, yes. What do I say? I don't know, let's test it!

Back
Top Bottom