Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getpct.com review reddit

heinl31

Getting actual aromasin and clomid from getpct.com
My estrogen was super high. I got on both during cycle and my estrogen levels went from 34 to 6
I’m doing a bunch of testosterone and dianabol
So it is working can confirm these guys are good to go

anything posted on reddit is more than likely either horrific information and/or placed there with a motive, none of which are good things.. it is one of the most UN reputable sites on the internet... you would be better off getting information from wikipedia than on reddit and thats saying something.. i would never trust anything that site puts out

[FONT=&quot]I say it daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

[FONT="]I say it daily that Domestic Supply is who I use exclusively and MANY MANY MANY people over an extremely long time have spoken nothing but glowingly about the quality and customer service! I would suggest switching to Domestic Supply![/FONT]

I agree with Fella

go with domestic supply. they are spot on

Getting actual aromasin and clomid from getpct.com
My estrogen was super high. I got on both during cycle and my estrogen levels went from 34 to 6
I’m doing a bunch of testosterone and dianabol
So it is working can confirm these guys are good to go

bro get pct from napsgear. fixed for yo

Back
Top Bottom