Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test only for contest cut??

Shmeezy

Registered
Hey guys,
I just finished a 12 week pharm grade test cyp cycle 6 weeks ago. 500mg a week. Great gains during bulk. Test was just under 4000 2 weeks in.

Now I am 11 weeks out.

PCT
Clomid 100 for a week then 50 for a week
Nolva 20 for 3 weeks

Still have more nolvadex and clomid

Question is I don't want to lose all my gains during contest prep...planning on doing 500 a week then switching to prop 4 weeks out. All pharm grade.

Would that be a good idea?

If so when should I stop the test for water retention?

My last comp. was in Feb. next one is Sept 10.

So what's your new cycle look like? If your contest is Sept 10 then you should be starting now at least. Just taking test 500mgs/week? And why switch to prop 4 weeks out?

Doesn't seem like a contest prep cycle IMO. Are you limited in your budget?

Don't want to mix anything else in there and I don't want to run any UGL gear. Nothing against it just personal choice. I get my test from Walgreens lol. I've always cut natural in the past with no problem for conditioning.

Reason for test only is so I don't lose muscle gains from my bulk cycle while cutting. Switch to prop so I won't hold as much water and I got drop it a week out?

Don't want to mix anything else in there and I don't want to run any UGL gear. Nothing against it just personal choice. I get my test from Walgreens lol. I've always cut natural in the past with no problem for conditioning.

Reason for test only is so I don't lose muscle gains from my bulk cycle while cutting. Switch to prop so I won't hold as much water and I got drop it a week out?

I get what your saying, you like the idea of taking a "legit" product since you got it from a pharmacy and I agree and I'd love to be getting my gear from a pharmacy.

As far as water retention, your muscles are made of water mostly and you do not want to dehydrate nor would I stop test before your meet. If you stop you will not be as pumped and full looking.

I think you may be confusing water weight with fat. I really don't see how anyone can just only take Test and expect to be contest ready without other products.

I get what your saying, you like the idea of taking a "legit" product since you got it from a pharmacy and I agree and I'd love to be getting my gear from a pharmacy.

As far as water retention, your muscles are made of water mostly and you do not want to dehydrate nor would I stop test before your meet. If you stop you will not be as pumped and full looking.

I think you may be confusing water weight with fat. I really don't see how anyone can just only take Test and expect to be contest ready without other products.

I would cut the same way I do when I'm natural. Just diet and training. The test would just help me hold muscle. As far as fat or water. I know test makes me retain water. I was told switching to prop and cutting it out a week to few days before would be good. That and up the Adex. I know how to get "contest lean". Figured the test would help me not be so catabolic

Especially test-cyp lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
I just finished a 12 week pharm grade test cyp cycle 6 weeks ago. 500mg a week. Great gains during bulk. Test was just under 4000 2 weeks in.

Now I am 11 weeks out.

PCT
Clomid 100 for a week then 50 for a week
Nolva 20 for 3 weeks

Still have more nolvadex and clomid

Question is I don't want to lose all my gains during contest prep...planning on doing 500 a week then switching to prop 4 weeks out. All pharm grade.

Would that be a good idea?

If so when should I stop the test for water retention?

My last comp. was in Feb. next one is Sept 10.
Are you new to competing? I don't mean that in a sarcastic/ bad way, just wondering. Contest prep is very complex & definitely requires more than just test. Also, keep in mind that the longer acting esters make you retain more water. As the guy above me said, it's easy to confuse water weight for fat.

Is this your first show? I have dieted competitors for competitions on just testosterone before but it isn't ideal.

Pre-contest your best option are DHT derivates as they offer a real nice hardening and cosmetic look to your physique. Ideally you would throw some winstrol into your cycle, maybe some masteron.

Why are you against UG labs? A good quality UG lab will be just as good as pharmacy grade.

Are you new to competing? I don't mean that in a sarcastic/ bad way, just wondering. Contest prep is very complex & definitely requires more than just test. Also, keep in mind that the longer acting esters make you retain more water. As the guy above me said, it's easy to confuse water weight for fat.

I have done 2 shows already. Both natural. I did a bulk test only cycle and got great results. I don't wanna lose my gains as I started cutting right after. I can get contest lean naturally and be shredded. The test would just keep me out of a catabolic state and help me not be so damn tired cutting while coming off a test cycle. If that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this your first show? I have dieted competitors for competitions on just testosterone before but it isn't ideal.

Pre-contest your best option are DHT derivates as they offer a real nice hardening and cosmetic look to your physique. Ideally you would throw some winstrol into your cycle, maybe some masteron.

Why are you against UG labs? A good quality UG lab will be just as good as pharmacy grade.

I know throwing another compound in would be great for looks. I'm just not ready for that. Ugl just scare me I guess? I can get very conditioned. It's a matter of keeping my gains from my bulk cycle while cutting. What did you have your guys do on test only? I was gonna switch to prop 4 weeks out then drop it a week out.

I have done 2 shows already. Both natural. I did a bulk test only cycle and got great results. I don't wanna lose my gains as I started cutting right after. I can get contest lean naturally and be shredded. The test would just keep me out of a catabolic state and help me not be so damn tired cutting while coming off a test cycle. If that makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

I know throwing another compound in would be great for looks. I'm just not ready for that. Ugl just scare me I guess? I can get very conditioned. It's a matter of keeping my gains from my bulk cycle while cutting. What did you have your guys do on test only? I was gonna switch to prop 4 weeks out then drop it a week out.

If you only want to use test, I would basically diet you as if you were one of my natural athletes. Carb cycling is going to be your best bet for holding onto all your lean muscle while loosing all your body fat. Here is an article I wrote on the topic with a full sample meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

I agree with switching to test prop at 4 weeks out and dropping it completely at one week out. You are going to want to use an ai with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg eod is a good dosage.

The last week before your show I would add in letro to really bottom out your estrogen levels and dry you out.

You can order both the letro and aromasin from ag-guys.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you only want to use test, I would basically diet you as if you were one of my natural athletes. Carb cycling is going to be your best bet for holding onto all your lean muscle while loosing all your body fat. Here is an article I wrote on the topic with a full sample meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

I agree with switching to test prop at 4 weeks out and dropping it completely at one week out. You are going to want to use an ai with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg eod is a good dosage.

The last week before your show I would add in letro to really bottom out your estrogen levels and dry you out.

You can order both the letro and aromasin from ag-guys.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Thanks. I have adex from the pharmacy. I was planning .5mg every other day or every day then upping it 1 week out to 1mg everyday.

I guess I'm just really not understanding this whole post, of entering a BB contest taking only low dose Test. I'd really love to see pictures of the contest and all the competitors. I don't mean to appear sarcastic because I'm really not. But this has to be the worst planned out steriod cycle for a contest.

There is nothing wrong with getting gear from online as this is what most people do. I personally just happen to get mine from a buddy and God knows where he gets it from but the stuff I get is Def not made from a major pharmacy company, it is clearly underground stuff and/or black market stuff. The only pharmacy grade stuff I still get is sustanon 250 in the little amps saying Organon. I can't even seem to find anymore vet gear which I loved, especially QV gear. With the little dog on it. That shit was awesome.

I guess I'm just really not understanding this whole post, of entering a BB contest taking only low dose Test. I'd really love to see pictures of the contest and all the competitors. I don't mean to appear sarcastic because I'm really not. But this has to be the worst planned out steriod cycle for a contest.

There is nothing wrong with getting gear from online as this is what most people do. I personally just happen to get mine from a buddy and God knows where he gets it from but the stuff I get is Def not made from a major pharmacy company, it is clearly underground stuff and/or black market stuff. The only pharmacy grade stuff I still get is sustanon 250 in the little amps saying Organon. I can't even seem to find anymore vet gear which I loved, especially QV gear. With the little dog on it. That shit was awesome.

I cut naturally. Test will just help me stay bigger while losing fat. And give me the boost in the gym. Pretty much like a high try dose. I get very conditioned without cutting drugs. I don't know how to upload pics from my iPhone. I would love to show some pics.

you can compete with no steroids and you can compete with just testosterone. it is individual dependent.

most guys will not look contest ready with test, even with an AI. usually guys will stop the test and roll with dry compounds like winny, mast, etc

you can compete with no steroids and you can compete with just testosterone. it is individual dependent.

most guys will not look contest ready with test, even with an AI. usually guys will stop the test and roll with dry compounds like winny, mast, etc

I completely agree - for best results it would be optimal to add in there some dry AAS for the ultimate definition and hardness.

Basically I am going to cut the same way I would as if I was natural. The test is just going to help me not lose muscle. I am on TRT. Just a higher dose. And I can get prop instead of cyp. I am a physique competitor. I wish I could upload some photos to show what i have looked like in past preps and this one. The upload file doesn't seem to work.

What are your achievements on stage?

Olympia twice! Lol jk. I didn't place the first show. 2nd show I was the only competitor in my class so I got first lol. I asked the head judge what I need to work on. He said size. I should be 7-10 lbs heavier this go around. Conditioning is not a problem for me. The size is.

Back
Top Bottom