Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in my whole thigh

darrenshultz

Registered
i did my first shot of test e yesterday, and today my whole thigh hurts even my knee. when i pulled the needle out a fair amount of blood came out. Now i did a shot in my other leg same shot same g and length and its fine.

It's not uncommon for virgin muscle to get a lot of PIP and gravity pulls it down spreading the PIP. It's odd your second shot doesn't hurt though.

Just 1cc? Did you heat the oil before pinning? Aspiration? How quickly did the entire injection take? I've had to tell the wife numerous times to slow it down don't give 3cc's in there in 10secs - it Hurts! Did you train the injected muscle afterwards, or at least massage it?

It can hurt depending on placement... more nerves in some areas then others, and it's not exactly the same in both legs. Can also run into pain if you end up injecting between muscle heads, this is why I pin the side of my quads instead of the front side.

i did my first shot of test e yesterday, and today my whole thigh hurts even my knee. when i pulled the needle out a fair amount of blood came out. Now i did a shot in my other leg same shot same g and length and its fine.

You will have small variations in nerves and blood vessels between sites.

Male sure you arent pinning too fast and have the right location

It happens man. Take some Advil and ice it. Don’t worry about it. Like everyone said you may have hit a nerve or something

Is this the first time using this brand of gear? What brand/source are you using? I always inject very small amounts at first to test new gear from new suppliers. I've had some brands of test that were unbearable for me.

Back
Top Bottom