Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com concerns

noSickm

I’m concerned with domestic supply because of their website looks similar to other places. I’ve not used them before at all So can I comment on the quality of their site. But my main concern is how do I know that when I order from them I'm going to be getting legitimate products

I’m concerned with domestic supply because of their website looks similar to other places. I’ve not used them before at all So can I comment on the quality of their site. But my main concern is how do I know that when I order from them I'm going to be getting legitimate products

Just use the right link

i guess common sense, which CLEARLY is not very common on your end, would tell you to simply click the banners pasted EVERYWHERE on this forum and several others where domestic supply is a sponsor, but that would probably make too much sense to you

use domestic-supply.com

when in doubt check out the banners and my banner in my signature or dylan's. domestic supply is ran incredibly well and they are #1 in the industry. I use them and I highly vouch for them. Greg is an absolute incredible guy

i guess common sense, which CLEARLY is not very common on your end, would tell you to simply click the banners pasted EVERYWHERE on this forum and several others where domestic supply is a sponsor, but that would probably make too much sense to you

LOL! I’m dying over here…

Just click the banners above so you know you are at the right site.

Back
Top Bottom