Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK-677( Nutrobal ) VS generic HGH

cavi

So guys, i have heard a lot of times of this Serms MK-677 that has similar effects of HGH. My question is, cause of the protocol is 25 mg a day, so one bottle that costs 200 dollars last one month, if i do 2/3 ui's of generic HGH a day is 200 dollars too. I want to know the differences in term of results from this two compounds and wich is the better way to go. Has everyone used MK-677 ? Results ? Thank you.

I've never used Generic HGH, only Pharma-Grade.

And having used MK-677, I would say that there some similar Attributes.
This is only from my 1st hand experience as I didn't run any Blood Work during the MK.

I noticed that I gained Weight while losing Body Fat.
Also my Recovery was in Overdrive along with my Appetite, took me a couple weeks to Reign-in the Cravings.
My Energy was also improved and I had a Pump in my Muscles that lasted All Day............................... JP
P.S.
There was some Edema around my Wrists/Hands/and Ankles.
About the same as I experienced on HGH.
Although on HGH it got Painful, it didn't on the MK.
P.S.
Results were faster on the MK than the HGH.
I was only on MK for 1 month.

Good to hear your experience mate. So wich one gave you better results ? I know that MK-677 only stimulate your GH and IGF-1 production and HGH is the real growth hormone so i think that by stimulating your own secretion and injecting the hormone there is a big different. It's like taking HCgenerate or Tribulus Terrestris to boost your own test production and injecting 500 mg of test a week that is 10x your production. Correct me if im wrong. With MK-677 your not taking from out the real Growth Hromone you are only stimulating what you have already in your body. Said this, i want to know wich were the differences from HGH Pharma Grade and MK-677.

Good to hear your experience mate. So wich one gave you better results ? I know that MK-677 only stimulate your GH and IGF-1 production and HGH is the real growth hormone so i think that by stimulating your own secretion and injecting the hormone there is a big different. It's like taking HCgenerate or Tribulus Terrestris to boost your own test production and injecting 500 mg of test a week that is 10x your production. Correct me if im wrong. With MK-677 your not taking from out the real Growth Hromone you are only stimulating what you have already in your body. Said this, i want to know wich were the differences from HGH Pharma Grade and MK-677.

By far the Pharma-Grade HGH had much better results at a Substantially Higher Cost.

What I'm saying is that you can get similar, not Identical results.

Irregardless of Generic or Pharma-Grade HGH, you need to be doing it for at least 6 months, that's Big Money....................... JP
P.S.
I really need to do another run for 3 Mos. with the MK, and then I can give it a proper assessment.
But just on the Basis of 1 Month, 3 Months should give Excellent results.

bro generic hgh from china vs nutrobal...nutrobal wins hands down....better results with nutrobal and i know im not getting shit...with generic china hgh fakes all around and some have hcg...nasty shit

Generic HGH sucks, and most of the times it will be fake. So if this is the dilemma you are facing, I would highly suggest using Nutrobal - at least it has a proven effectiveness. Besides, its effects are very similar to those of HGH, so you would not be losing much, and will win the reassurance that you are getting the real product.

I can get the Pharmacomstore HGH but i think is generic and not pharma grade. Is pharmatropin vs MK-677. What do you think ?

nutrobal from sarms1 is the real deal.

I was lean and mean on it.. ran it for 2 months.. was getting a lot of compliments from people about my 4 pack on it and I'm not even a zyzz bodybuilder type.. I am a pure powerlifter/gym rat.

nutrobal from sarms1 is the real deal.

I was lean and mean on it.. ran it for 2 months.. was getting a lot of compliments from people about my 4 pack on it and I'm not even a zyzz bodybuilder type.. I am a pure powerlifter/gym rat.

4 pack FTW , I want to get on some

So guys, i have heard a lot of times of this Serms MK-677 that has similar effects of HGH. My question is, cause of the protocol is 25 mg a day, so one bottle that costs 200 dollars last one month, if i do 2/3 ui's of generic HGH a day is 200 dollars too. I want to know the differences in term of results from this two compounds and wich is the better way to go. Has everyone used MK-677 ? Results ? Thank you.

2 to 3 ius isnt not enough for generics. you need to do about 5 ius

It sounds like the real Geno HGH is the best choice if you are rich and have a lot of money sitting around to be spent. For the rest of us, MK677 looks like the clear winner. Too bad someone cannot figure out how to make SARMs taste good - that is their biggest downside, IMO. Yeah, not a really horrible downside, especially considering what you get from SARMs.

I am saving up for a bunch of MK677 now - I always make sure I buy all I need in one shot before I start anything. I can also say (though it is a little off topic) that GW50 is an amazing SARM, one I would add to every PED cycle of any kind. I just wish it tasted like candy. :)

Nutrobol has hgh like effects. It's not a direct replacment but it is a safer and more cost effective option.

if one actually does the math on cost of pharma hgh @ like 2 iu's a day compared to using 5 iu's of generic, you will be pleasantly surprised how much more affordable pharma hgh is on a monthly basis just food for thought.

$200 a bottle seems really steep... ive read multiple logs of guys payin $80-100 for 30mls....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

$200 a bottle seems really steep... ive read multiple logs of guys payin $80-100 for 30mls....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

it's extremely steep when you can just run a ghrp that does the same thing as mk but for a fraction of the cost. anyone who says they got awesome results on mk in one month is full of it.

it's extremely steep when you can just run a ghrp that does the same thing as mk but for a fraction of the cost. anyone who says they got awesome results on mk in one month is full of it.

I've run Peptides and the MK is better hands down.................................. JP
P.S.
I Guess I'm Full of It, cause I saw better results in 1 Month on MK then 12 weeks on GHRP & GHRH.

I've run Peptides and the MK is better hands down.................................. JP
P.S.
I Guess I'm Full of It, cause I saw better results in 1 Month on MK then 12 weeks on GHRP & GHRH.

I'll have to agree with your P.S.

MK and ghrp's do the same thing, release your own natural hgh...

I'll have to agree with your P.S.

MK and ghrp's do the same thing, release your own natural hgh...

NO, what you have to do is Try the MK and then give an Opinion.
Not the other way around ....................................................... JP

Back
Top Bottom