Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cousin killed his wife from steroids :(

faltoner

Registered
Just wanted to share this story about my cousin who killed his wife from steroid use. It made national news a year ago so you might have heard of it if you follow that sort of thing. He basically took steroids and turned into a different person. I can remember playing a card game with him and he got upset when someone beat him in a hand and he got up and took the chair and snapped it in half and threw it into the pool

I wasn’t aware how bad it was but his sister in law was saying he was abusing his wife and she had to leave to stay with her some nights when he would lose his temper.

He also started cheating on her and the police said that she caught him getting blown one day when she came home early and they got into a huge fight. He not only ended up killing his wife but also the girl he was banging who was only 17. he then fled from authorities and it was a chase before he turned the gun on himself.

Please be careful using steroids it can ruin families. There are 3 families gone because of steroids.

did steroids directly cause the issue? no

did they indirectly cause it? possibly

mobster and I, we are going to profile craig titus on an upcoming podcast who indeed murdered his assistant he was having an affair with

99.99% of people who use steroid never killed anyone. He just blame it on steroid So He feel better about himself about his crime

The real story was he abused her physically and mentally beating her all most everynight for years and bringing her down she eventually had to leave she was frightened of him but got the courage to go but him being a women beating coward obviously it ends bad and the coward kills her

Not steroids.

The real story was he abused her physically and mentally beating her all most everynight for years and bringing her down she eventually had to leave she was frightened of him but got the courage to go but him being a women beating coward obviously it ends bad and the coward kills her

Not steroids.

This and almost every time (a la Titus) there is drugs and or alcohol involved

Awful story but if the logic were true, almost this entire forum membership would be convicted murderers. Steroids can amplify personality so he must have been a complete dick before with some unresolved mental health issues.

This is a fabricated story by a troll. I doubt it completely, unless the OP comes in and changes my mind.

Awful story but if the logic were true, almost this entire forum membership would be convicted murderers. Steroids can amplify personality so he must have been a complete dick before with some unresolved mental health issues.

And millions of AAS users world wide.

Just wanted to share this story about my cousin who killed his wife from steroid use. It made national news a year ago so you might have heard of it if you follow that sort of thing. He basically took steroids and turned into a different person. I can remember playing a card game with him and he got upset when someone beat him in a hand and he got up and took the chair and snapped it in half and threw it into the pool

I wasn’t aware how bad it was but his sister in law was saying he was abusing his wife and she had to leave to stay with her some nights when he would lose his temper.

He also started cheating on her and the police said that she caught him getting blown one day when she came home early and they got into a huge fight. He not only ended up killing his wife but also the girl he was banging who was only 17. he then fled from authorities and it was a chase before he turned the gun on himself.

Please be careful using steroids it can ruin families. There are 3 families gone because of steroids.

Wow that is a load of crap

Back
Top Bottom