Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights)

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures of 2021 here (bragging rights)..

Let's see what you got...

Here is a good old one. PSL is literally best quality I used in a long time.
Haha I remember this one quite nicely!!
Quality and service you can always count on.

Just a little something I don't think I posted up.. sorry for the delay.. some
Test e
Sust 250
Mast E
Tren E
Deca
var
GH
T3
Asin
Adex

1suujwk.jpg

TD came through unscathed. The test 400 gold got mistaken and the regular T400 was sent. But it's all good[emoji41], honest mix up. Same product pretty much. Will order more gold on domestic, there's no such thing as having too much test on hand. Everything looks great top notch as always [emoji108]
d11d0c64ec9b40e9272edba5469e0bfd.jpg

TD came through unscathed. The test 400 gold got mistaken and the regular T400 was sent. But it's all good[emoji41], honest mix up. Same product pretty much. Will order more gold on domestic, there's no such thing as having too much test on hand. Everything looks great top notch as always [emoji108]

Very very nice touchdown you have here, and all apologies with the mix-up in the product but in the end we are glad that you're happy. The new labels look fantastic don't they? ;)

I’m jealous 😃

Back
Top Bottom