Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mysterious vial.

Luca74

I found a vial of powder and it appears to be a reconstitutable substance, but I am unsure of what the substance is and the label has worn off. And ideas on how I could figure it out,or maybe a recommendable lab I could send a sample to?

I found a vial of powder and it appears to be a reconstitutable substance, but I am unsure of what the substance is and the label has worn off. And ideas on how I could figure it out,or maybe a recommendable lab I could send a sample to?

i cant help you there, sorry

Maybe rethink your past cycles of what you've used perhaps the cap on it or coloured top might trigger your brain

the cost to send it out to a lab would be 20X more expensive than just buying what you need

Exactly. Gears not so expensive that we can't afford to ditch the odd vial. Nor do we have to use it just cos it's there.

Dont even bother. Way too much work! Focus on getting something you can read!

If you dont know what it is it might as well be trash.

Back
Top Bottom