Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle?

Zyzz_Jr

Hello, EVERYONE. I've previously have experimented with LG Sciences prohormones, and Sarm products in the past, but would like to try my first anabolic steroid cycle. I've done my research and know the pro's and con's to them like any other medication. I'm deciding to try Testosterone Propionate by itself. I also plan on taking the Arimidex at the start of my cycle if not the second-week start of my cycle to reverse and block the sides caused by estrogen elevation. I will then stop taking the Arimidex once the test propionate finished. Prior to the last injection of test, I then would take HCG 3 days after my test injection (3 days because test propionate is a short ester steroid). once the HCG is finished i would start the Nolvadex as a PCT. Should i take the HCG with the Nolvadex or before the Nolvadex?? What i mentioned previously about my first cycle is the order it follows correct? Do i need to change anything or take something else? What else can you tell me or recommend i do or take? Again this is for my first cycle. the dosages i know how much to take of each drug exactly so i'm fine with that part.

Welcome to Evo !

Just to let you know.
New Member posts have to be Moderated and Approved.
This can take some time when you're posting in the Middle of the night (for me)................................................. JP
P.S.
I'm deleting your Duplicate Post.

musky has a good video on a first cycle.. did you watch it yet?

really simple.. moderate dose of long estered test with an AI and support supps. then a quality PCT

easy gains and keepable

Here is the video Steve is referring to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBLCSaKsW4

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Muskate sounds simple enough, but shouldn't i take a HCG between the end of my cycle and the PCT?? Also i try to search for HCG on the roidmass.com site and i couldnt find it. Regardless i was planning on buying 3 bottles of test pro that will last 10-12 weeks long, get 2 containers/bags of Aromasin to last me during the time of my cycle (since 1 of each wouldn't last me as long). But as the HCG is it even neccessary to take after my cycle before running the PCT?

Muskate sounds simple enough, but shouldn't i take a HCG between the end of my cycle and the PCT?? Also i try to search for HCG on the roidmass.com site and i couldnt find it. Regardless i was planning on buying 3 bottles of test pro that will last 10-12 weeks long, get 2 containers/bags of Aromasin to last me during the time of my cycle (since 1 of each wouldn't last me as long). But as the HCG is it even neccessary to take after my cycle before running the PCT?

You do not want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. HCG is not necessary and I don't recommend using it.

Follow the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Awesome feedback I'm loving it !! Does Roidmass.com sell any syringes? Where else can i purchase syringes online? And since i'm going to order my gear from roidmass.com is their any discount code i could use, etc (first time buyer)?

testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.

- - - Updated - - -

in addition, if you prefer avoiding injections due to anxiety or inconvenience, Dianabol provide a powerful alternative.

Awesome feedback I'm loving it !! Does Roidmass.com sell any syringes? Where else can i purchase syringes online? And since i'm going to order my gear from roidmass.com is their any discount code i could use, etc (first time buyer)?

I think Stevesmi can give you a Code for Roidmass, send him a Visitor Message.

As for Syringes ~ EastCoastMedicalsupply ~ Westend-Supplies ~ Allegromedical.
And there's Tons more.......................................... JP

i sent you a code.. syringes you don't want to order internationally, they are legal domestic.. just go to amazon or gpz services and buy them online. cheap and easy that way

Yeah i'll be making my first purchase on roidmass.com next friday for my payday !!! so excited to start my first cycle my goodness. Is roidmass still up and running tho? I've seen on their forums that recently they been delaying their shippments, etc. How can i get in contact with tereas? or the guy who runs the site??

Yeah i'll be making my first purchase on roidmass.com next friday for my payday !!! so excited to start my first cycle my goodness. Is roidmass still up and running tho? I've seen on their forums that recently they been delaying their shippments, etc. How can i get in contact with tereas? or the guy who runs the site??

bro they up and no delays...you must have read wrong...they shipping and delivering in like 10-14 days now...

You are making a good choice with RM. Ever since I have started to use their products, I have never even thought of any other brand, since their quality is really good. What's more, their customer service is top notch as well, and this is a very important thing for a customer's satisfaction.

.. you should contact roidmass via their website.

Tadeas is the Roid Mass rep on the board. Send him a PM if you are having any issues or contact Roid Mass through the 'contact us' feature on their website.

I was looking at the "Perfect PCT" plan and i'm confused on how long exactly should i run Nolvadex for..... It say's for a total of 5 week to run it, now roidmass.com has the Nolvadex that brings exactly 50 capsules inside of 10mgs per capsule. How much of the Nolvadex should i buy then? should i buy 2 bag's for 100 caps or stick to 1 bag for 50 caps? how many bags exactly will do the trick for the length of a PCT time frame???

Back
Top Bottom