Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Liver Issues

YaniCaster

Hi guys,

That last week I was feeling terrible, body temperature, fatigue, nausea, and lack of appetite. Now that the symptoms are gone I did a blood work and my liver enzymes are AST 140 and ALT 330 The only thing that I changed to my supplements was adding Cardarine and Arachidonic acid for the last month. Obviously Im stopping them. What do you guys think, its it so bad? Can I reverse my liver enzymes from that stage ? Im kind a worried you know.

Thank you for the support!

Got it from Enhanced Athlete official web. But maybe it was some virus or ilness and it was the coincidence. Not sure at all. Im stopping it and Ill make some blood work after 3 weeks

dude come on man, i've preached on here for a long time that those sons of bitches at EA are conmen. every single last one of them.. we see guys on here that want to argue with me on this stuff as if they know more than me. they say "he seems like a cool guy".. it is a ruse and the young male demographic is very easy to fool when it comes to trusting people, so they become their fan boys and hand over their hard earned money.. makes me sick to my stomach. as soon as they started the whole conspiracy BS about how the government is after them and all that shit then you should know that is a red flag of deflection. also repeating big lies over and over as truth is another thing to look out for. just turn on a late night infomercial and see the same tactics. Kevin Trudeau masted that shit as an infomercial conman, he is sitting in prison for 25 years for multiple felonies and there are STILL fan boys sending him their $$$$ cause they think the big bad government is trying to shut him up. it is the same thing we see from cults or churches, they reel you in and then steal your money.

obviously they sold you pro hormones and i would DEMAND a refund and i would also contact my credit card company and tell them they sold you fakes and you have blood work to prove it.. i'm glad you ran bloodwork or else you would have never known, most of their fan boys buy their products and don't even run bloods so they assume it is real product.

Last edited:
dude come on man, i've preached on here for a long time that those sons of bitches at EA are conmen. every single last one of them.. we see guys on here that want to argue with me on this stuff as if they know more than me. they say "he seems like a cool guy".. it is a ruse and the young male demographic is very easy to fool when it comes to trusting people, so they become their fan boys and hand over their hard earned money.. makes me sick to my stomach. as soon as they started the whole conspiracy BS about how the government is after them and all that shit then you should know that is a red flag of deflection. also repeating big lies over and over as truth is another thing to look out for. just turn on a late night infomercial and see the same tactics. Kevin Trudeau masted that shit as an infomercial conman, he is sitting in prison for 25 years for multiple felonies and there are STILL fan boys sending him their $$$$ cause they think the big bad government is trying to shut him up. it is the same thing we see from cults or churches, they reel you in and then steal your money.

obviously they sold you pro hormones and i would DEMAND a refund and i would also contact my credit card company and tell them they sold you fakes and you have blood work to prove it.. i'm glad you ran bloodwork or else you would have never known, most of their fan boys buy their products and don't even run bloods so they assume it is real product.

Damn! And how could I know if it was a prohormone ? Also, why would they fake Sarms, it SARMS are legal in Europe ? I bought it from the european web page, Im from Spain.

Damn! And how could I know if it was a prohormone ? Also, why would they fake Sarms, it SARMS are legal in Europe ? I bought it from the european web page, Im from Spain.

your blood work clearly shows it is a pro hormone

why do they do it? cause pro hormones cost virtually nothing to them and real sarm's are expensive.. same reason people fake rolex watches and gucci bags. greed, lack of morality, etc.

Damn, I have also Rad 140 and Ligandrol from them. Still didnt used them but I have them. To that point I dont know that to do or what to believe.

Damn, I have also Rad 140 and Ligandrol from them. Still didnt used them but I have them. To that point I dont know that to do or what to believe.

Yea I wouldnt touch them. If you have liver levels like that as Steve said they are likely prohormones. If thats the case your FSH and LH levels would be very suppressed and also since prohormones are liver toxic you would get the values you are seeing.

I would get a good liver supplement like N2Guard. I wouldnt touch the RAD or LGD from them.

Yea I wouldnt touch them. If you have liver levels like that as Steve said they are likely prohormones. If thats the case your FSH and LH levels would be very suppressed and also since prohormones are liver toxic you would get the values you are seeing.

I would get a good liver supplement like N2Guard. I wouldnt touch the RAD or LGD from them.

My LH and FSH are 2 times higher than the reference cose I was on a PCT for 5 weeks. Its still strange to me that that Cardarine was a prohormone. I have expirience with oral gear and even from 50 mg of DBOL a day I get no more than 90 or 100 of liver toxicity. And now I have 300. Strange as I said.

My LH and FSH are 2 times higher than the reference cose I was on a PCT for 5 weeks. Its still strange to me that that Cardarine was a prohormone. I have expirience with oral gear and even from 50 mg of DBOL a day I get no more than 90 or 100 of liver toxicity. And now I have 300. Strange as I said.

Yea no idea man but ive run a stack of Cardarine, SR9009, Osta, LGD, S4, RAD140, and Proviron all at once and never has it impacted my liver enzymes.

I do take N2Guard with any injectable or oral cycle so even though Sarms are not liver toxic I still take it to be safe.

I agree though i usually see prohormones swapped in for LGD, RAD, S4, and Osta not Cardarine or SR9009 but this is why I only stick with Sarms1 and now Esarms.

cardarine causes NOTHING like that whatsoever, i mean NOTHING... it IMPROVES cholesterol and blood pressure.. with those liver values, thats CLEAR signs of toxicity... get rid of that shit asap

cardarine causes NOTHING like that whatsoever, i mean NOTHING... it IMPROVES cholesterol and blood pressure.. with those liver values, thats CLEAR signs of toxicity... get rid of that shit asap

Yup I dont use it anymore. But I have the RAD140 and the Ligandrol and want to use them when I get better liver results. But I dont know... It all might be a coincidence of a virus or something. Its not a hepatitis, cose my results came negative.

Yup I dont use it anymore. But I have the RAD140 and the Ligandrol and want to use them when I get better liver results. But I dont know... It all might be a coincidence of a virus or something. Its not a hepatitis, cose my results came negative.

Its really up to you but rolling the dice to be honest. Also you wouldnt want to stack them and take 2 prohormones (potentially) at the same time as that would be extremely impactful to your liver.

The glory of Sarms are that they are not liver toxic, minimally suppressive, and do not aromatize. You are losing the benefits by using prohormones id rather see you run an actual Sarms stack or in reality just run real gear like test.

Its really up to you but rolling the dice to be honest. Also you wouldnt want to stack them and take 2 prohormones (potentially) at the same time as that would be extremely impactful to your liver.

The glory of Sarms are that they are not liver toxic, minimally suppressive, and do not aromatize. You are losing the benefits by using prohormones id rather see you run an actual Sarms stack or in reality just run real gear like test.

Ok, and is there some other place that I can buy legit SARMs that isnt SARMS1, esarms for example doesn´t sell RAD140

Got it from Enhanced Athlete official web. But maybe it was some virus or ilness and it was the coincidence. Not sure at all. Im stopping it and Ill make some blood work after 3 weeks

Another reason for not using them.

Just wow, didn't know even EA is selling fake bullsh*t crap. But yeah, if that was your experience with cardarine alone definitely stay away from anything else they are selling.
Like said sarms are not toxic to your liver and should not cause suppression to that degree you described.

Just wow, didn't know even EA is selling fake bullsh*t crap. But yeah, if that was your experience with cardarine alone definitely stay away from anything else they are selling.
Like said sarms are not toxic to your liver and should not cause suppression to that degree you described.
Yup, Im not using anymore. I will try with another brand here in Spain. I cant trust nothing anymore. Sarms1 seems nice but the prices are skyhigh comparing with all other brands .

Back
Top Bottom