Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush 10 servings

5 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush 10 servings

No shit they make these in chewables. I keep it in my gym bag and chew a few as I walk into gym grab a swig of water and after my 15-20 min warmup job or bike or whatever I do I'm ready to rock. Don't have the itchy face melting feeling just good clean focus!

4 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush 10 servings

had good pumps clean energy decent pwo did make me hit up the throne though lol overall a good pwo would use again!

3 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush 10 servings

Tried Bullnox awhile back. threw a scoop in with some water and it mixed up nicely. Taste was decent and the pumps were crazy. The tingles were off the charts for me and wasn't a big fan of how intense. Not my first choice in pwo but i would try it again. In fact I believe the recipe has changed a bit since I gave it a go. Either way, worth a try. I have a buddy who swears by this stuff. Loves it!

I was working ten hour days, I am a union carpenter. So I would come home exhausted and it would get me going.

4 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Andro**** 10 servings

I'd put this up there in the top 5 pre-workouts I have used. The intensity was more than enough to get me through a workout and even keep me awake a little longer throughout the night. Great pumps while taking this, but it has been awhile and I am sure the formula has changed.

4 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Andro**** 10 servings

I found it excellent for hypertrophy training with getting to get up to 12- 20 reps and helping me push past endurance barriers.I didn't find it much stimulating for the mind/alertness/awaking effect. But it kept me going right through the end of my workouts.Awesome pumps I experienced.After training still feeling refreshed and alive for the rest of the day.Excellent pre workout, only cost me a bit more than I would like.

3 out of 5 rating for Betancourt Nutrition Bullnox Androrush 10 servings

Was not impressed....i think I gave away half a jug.

My husband like it, I always buy it too him and it seems like this product helps him a lot for his workout and brings good results.

had great pumps vacuum energy decent two did make me hit up the chair though lol overall a good two would use over!

I have been using this product off and on for the past several years. I discovered this by chance when they first came out, the product was offered to me by the sales associate at a supplement store. He knew very little about it, and he said it has not been out long. He says he only sold a few of them and those same people are coming back for more.I'm always up for the challenge to try something new so I did.I was completely blown away on how effective this stuff was compared to all of the other pre-workout side used.I actually replaced it as a supplement to use during the work day. I would break up the servings into 3.. I would use one suggested serving and break it up into three independent servings 1/3.I gave a sample to a co-worker of mine who is also a state level bodybuilder. He also found it effective with using it during the day.This is a superior product and it does not have any crash, and I personally find it to be superior when used in smaller dosages throughout the day. Long lasting pumps, longest sustained energy and output, and it is not overly aggressive..Very underestimated product.The only downfall they had in my opinion is when they tried to alter the taste with sour apple.I actually made a phone call to the company and told them that was their biggest mistake. Lol

Back
Top Bottom