Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

3 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

Tastes good, mixes up well, but I felt no drive and no pumps during work-out. Drank it on an empty stomach, expected a lot ... Indeed, I was frustrated.

2 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

I'm sure the pre-workout works however the flavor was seriously awful. So much so that I would not recommend this.

1 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

I tried this product when it first came out. I got nothing but diarrhea.Try that in leg day!! Lol I've talked with other guys who don't get this effect, and some who do. Needless to say, it's not for me.

2 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

I find this pre to be very avg and also incredibly expensive here in Australia. There is so many better options on the market. Comparible nutrition profiles from other companies are half as expensive. Not worth the money

3 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

This provided a great pump and burst of energy but wasn't great on my stomach. Also left me wired much longer than I'd like

5 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

These are the best bcaa in my life. I buy not the first time - there is simply no better

Back
Top Bottom