Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

5 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

If your looking for good clean energy and a good focus this is for you. Personally i do not like the jittery feeling and this pre workout does not give me that jittery feeling! Excellent flavours as well as a great price, paid around 35 for 50 servings which is a great price. Another huge plus is no crash!

4 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

I've used this Product as my Regular Pre-Workout. The only reason for me giving it 4 Stars, was I thought that the Orange Flavor, which is all I buy, could be a little more Intense. I really like the fact that it has the Efforsorb Delivery System, which is Basically, Bi-carbonate of Soda, which helps in Alkalizing the Body.
The Price is excellent for the 50 Serving Size, at about $30, depending on where you buy it..............................JP

This is the first preworkout I ever used and always go back to it. I rotate preworkouts, but No-Xplode always comes through in the stimulant and focus department for me. I use it a couple times a week and still enjoy it.

2 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

This whole group of products with the nitro is just not worth it in my book. Sure u get the pump early but u would get that anyways with creatine. Just better use of money somewhere else.

Just tried the "new formula" great energy and focus. But lacks pump, gonna add citruline and agmatine

I've tried many different pre-work outs and this one has good flavor in comparison and gets the job done. This hasn't caused my any side effects like lightning shooting through your finger tips, and fire out of your ass like beta alanine that I used to use. The price is pretty good IMO also (even though I think most supplements are over priced to begin with). Good amount of servings,so I give it 4 stars!

With this product being one of the first pre-workouts I tried, it was darn near the best I've had looking back. Though the taste was kind of chalky. It still worked like magic for me.

3 out of 5 rating for BSN N.O.-Xplode 2.0 10 Serving

I've used this in the past, it was a good pump, but just made my stomach want to explode lol. I couldn't deal with it, I would actually rate this 2.5 stars, but can't

I find this product to be lacking. Weak pumps and energy boost is missing from NO Explode. The taste isn't bad and is does mix up quickly but I find the carbonation to be an issue. The shaker bottle wants to burst while shaking and occasionally has sent caps flying off the bottle I was using due to pressure. I do get a decent amount of focus but not enough to make me want to purchase another container. Thumbs down for this PWO.

NO Explode is trash in every version. They come out with a new version every week and they all blow. Carbonated and no pump

I've tried ban n.o. Several times and each I wonder if I have lost my mind. Decent pump, but I always feel like I need my stomach pumped too. Guarantees me a trip or two to the rest room during my workout every time.

This is an okay pre work out, I think it was funny how when I would open my lid after shaking it up it would explode and smoke. But this product has a very large scooper and not as high quality as C4

It worked pretty well for me compared to other pre sups but damn did it give me some farts and occasional shits in the gym. Not sure if this is the case with everyone but I thought it was worth mentioning. I haven't had this experience with any other pre workouts

i like this product because it has double the normal amount of servings and it gets me amped and great pumps.

It was pretty good stuff except for the fact of it gave me a bad aftertaste. It worked pretty well but there is better stuff on the market

I felt a good amount of energy and my focus was laser sharp for majority of my workout. I got the tingles in my face but this happens when i use PWO. Several good tasting flavors and the price is reasonable.

i have used a number of pre workouts but after switching to No xplode 2.0, i became a fan of it. good clean energy and the focus is decent

this by far is the best preworkout i have used usually when i have a long session workout i dont feel exausted at the end its gives energy throughout training session,

Back
Top Bottom