Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

5 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

Great energy and focus from C4. One of my top three favorites because it works consistently and gives great energy and motivation for the gym.

Really good pump and focusKeeps me going thru my workout

2 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

Eh what can I say it's alright but will not be in my top 5 some people like this product but personally I don't it's just not my kind of oump

3 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

did not think it lived up to its hype. I think there are better products out there. Didn't really do it for me.

4 out of 5 rating for Cellucor C4 Extreme 5 Servings

i use this stuff when i feel tired after work before gym. love the itchy face lol

This PWO did nothing for me except make me itch all over because of the BA and thats about it. I get more energy from eating 1 poptart and maybe a banana.

Good stuff, only complaint is clumpy shit at bottom that taste like pepper and hobo shit.

I only use 2 or 3 servings... and that alone is an INSANE energy and pump. I did start to develop a tolerance pretty quick... probably about 20 days... but was VERY impressed compared to several other pre workouts I've used.

good pre work out makes me itchy and wanting to train

I've never had pumps like this product provides. If you want some gains and I know you do. This is it. Put simply...it'll turn you into a monster!

I used to get samples of this back when I was working in retail. We would take it to wake up and to have more energy to sell stuff. I used it in the gym a few times and enjoyed that as well. It's nothing too special, but I would say workouts were more enjoyable after taking it.

Really like this stuff. As far as taste; the orange is the best to me. However you do seem to build a tolerance after awhile.

I've used it about 3 times first time it was the best after that needed two scoops to feel it.

Seems like the go-to for most people. I liked it at first and felt focused but after a couple of weeks the effects wore off.

Great pre workout . Good pumps decent energy without a huge amount of caffeine.

I've taken C4 over the past couple of years. and even owned a few containers. but it never did too much for me. i had a slight energy kick, and never experienced the itchy face. i wouldn't take it if i had options or choices. but i would take it if i had too.

One of my favorites....who doesn't like the itch!?!

I have to say, that all the other workout powders I have tried, and I have tried a shitload, this one is the best for me! I have issues focusing because of stress and work. C4 gives me the focus and the energy to complete workouts.

Back
Top Bottom