Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 Servings

3 out of 5 rating for Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 Servings

I have to say, the numbers are good on this whey. The taste is not that great tbh, what does red velvet taste like anyway.... What I didn't like however was that it clumped a bit. Never really got this with Dymatize or Optimum. So-so whey if the price is right.

3 out of 5 rating for Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 Servings

It's a pretty decent protein it tastes okay but there is better options out there

5 out of 5 rating for Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 Servings

Very comparable to Optimum, I recetly strayed for the cheaper proteins for deals...leaving cellucor and optimum. So much regrets. Cellucor is like gold.

4 out of 5 rating for Cellucor COR-Performance Whey 3 Servings

I used this protein for about a year because it just tastes so damn good. Probably the best tasting protein I have ever had. The downside, for me, was its a little too fast digesting for me. It just runs right through me. I found something that the taste was ok, but feel as far a supplement it works better for me. I'll give it a 5 for taste and a 3 for giving me digestive issues.

I used the Cellucor and really liked it. The vanilla was really good almost tasted like marshmallow vanilla

Don't know how anyone couldn't like the taste of this. Its friggin the best tasting whey hands down. Mixes well. Does the trick. Would always buy it if it wasn't for the price.

Cellucor does a great job. Flavors are great, mixibility is quick. My favorite flavor is Cinnamon Swirl mixed with oatmeal. The ONLY downside is the price, I would say it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for: A quality protein powder.

It hits all the numbers and even if the taste isn't great, the value is. Would recommend even if you aren't on a budget so long as you aren't too picky about taste or texture.

Back
Top Bottom