puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn
Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Manufacturer: Controlled Labs

Priced: $1.45

Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn 1 Serving is a new improved formula that gives you energy, pumps and endurance when needed. Can be added to any of your favorite pre-workout product. Fast absorbing and fast acting, creatine free and dye free. Just the good stuff that your body needs to power through intense workouts and to pump your body up on the field.

Thread: Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Home Erectus Bodybuilder Cipp21's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Controlled labs always seems to be pumping out some good shit. I was a HUGE fan of their old version of White Flood, and wasn't happy to see it go. A couple of months ago I gave Reborn a shot and it did everything the original did and then some! It's the perfect balance between energy and pump. Not super crazy stim heavy to the point you get headaches and the jitters, but just enough to get your ass up and moving. Broke a few PRs tonight with it and had energy to spare afterwards. The pump in my biceps was impressive, got em feeling good during my back routine and then skin tight during my typical bicep routine. Anyone who tries it WILL NOT regret it! I currently have the White Pineapple flavor and they hit it spot on. If your a pineapple fan you'll love it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Was pleased with this. gave good energy, focus and drive. The taste is probably one of the best I've come across.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

Another great product form controlled labs. Havent found anything I dont like from them.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

4 out of 5 rating for Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn

This tasted a bit odd to me, but it wasn't bad or anything. The PWO itself gave good consistent energy and focus