Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Spark

5 out of 5 rating for D-Spark

This is such a strong anti-estrogen that when I took too much of it I had libido issues! very strong anti-e properties and very good to use as a balance with aromasin.

You can't really go wrong with D-AA and Armistane in one product. Great idea.

Very good for on cycle estrogen control and support HPTA when shut down. The anti-estrogen properties of this product are super strong, almost comparable to pharmaceutical AI's.

Anti E, superior DAA... Couldn't ask for any more than that. It's perfect in pct

another top quality supplement from NTBM.I love this company they have nothing but top quality supplements. If you're looking for a top quality supplement look no furtherm

This stuff is just awesome. I was sceptical at first to order anything from n2bm because it seemed overpriced and like a scam because of how some people push it that turns me off to a product but I wanted all the help I could get for my pct so I decided to add hcgenerate and dspark and I'm so glad I did. Both are seriously amazing products I ended up running some osta from sarms1 as well as gw with this and I looked better during and after pct then when I was on cycle which blew my mind. The Dspark kept me looking like I was still on I didn't lose any vascularity if anything the dspark made me more vascular and dried out from the arimistane in it. I ended doing the buy 2 get one free of dspark 3 weeks after I bought the first one and I love it. Great pumps. I highly recommend this! Although I suggest taking more than 3 a day, at the minimum I think 4 a day works best.

4 out of 5 rating for D-Spark

My brother used this product and it worked really quickly. I wanted to buy my boyfriend a bottle and picked up 2 just last week, he's super happy with what he calls "pumps" lol

4 out of 5 rating for D-Spark

It's the ideal bulk development and recomp trifecta, and that says a Great deal. I used dspark for years, great pre

I use it to balance with others, it is quite good but you have to regulate the dose

Back
Top Bottom