Join Evolutionary Forums

D-Spark
D-Spark

Manufacturer: N2BM

Priced: $39.99

D-Spark is a great product to use if you want to preform your very best. When taking this product be sure to spread the dosage throughout the day. Be sure to test for tolerance to make sure you tolerate the low Estrogen. Always maintain a high protein diet when lifting weights. Aspartic Acid is the latest ingredient to use; to increase testosterone . It is an amino acid. The d-form is a isomer of the l-form.The l-form of all proteinogenic amino acids build tissues. There is a scientific confirmation that DAA supplements increase testosterone levels by humans. D-Spark can be stacked with DAA to further your results. D-Spark will make you feel like a champ and give you the confidence you need to perform.

Thread: D-Spark

Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

5 out of 5 rating for D-Spark

This is such a strong anti-estrogen that when I took too much of it I had libido issues! very strong anti-e properties and very good to use as a balance with aromasin.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

You can't really go wrong with D-AA and Armistane in one product. Great idea.

Advanced Cyborg Brother meathead96's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Very good for on cycle estrogen control and support HPTA when shut down. The anti-estrogen properties of this product are super strong, almost comparable to pharmaceutical AI's.

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Anti E, superior DAA... Couldn't ask for any more than that. It's perfect in pct

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

another top quality supplement from NTBM.I love this company they have nothing but top quality supplements. If you're looking for a top quality supplement look no furtherm

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

This stuff is just awesome. I was sceptical at first to order anything from n2bm because it seemed overpriced and like a scam because of how some people push it that turns me off to a product but I wanted all the help I could get for my pct so I decided to add hcgenerate and dspark and I'm so glad I did. Both are seriously amazing products I ended up running some osta from sarms1 as well as gw with this and I looked better during and after pct then when I was on cycle which blew my mind. The Dspark kept me looking like I was still on I didn't lose any vascularity if anything the dspark made me more vascular and dried out from the arimistane in it. I ended doing the buy 2 get one free of dspark 3 weeks after I bought the first one and I love it. Great pumps. I highly recommend this! Although I suggest taking more than 3 a day, at the minimum I think 4 a day works best.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Great product , loved using it.Would definitely buy it again :)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

3 out of 5 rating for D-Spark

thanks for sharing i like this and i learned a lotJee mains result |Jee main result