Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate ES

5 out of 5 rating for HCGenerate ES

I got my nuts back because of hcgenerate ES, this stuff boosted my natural testosterone so high my doctor didn't believe my blood tests!

I switch between ES and the original version when on cycle and pct. It keeps my testes plump and libido strong on cycle and really aids in recovery during pct

Last edited:
3 out of 5 rating for HCGenerate ES

Great ingredients for a stand alone test booster, or as an aid in PCT. Not sold on it's ability to limit shutdown on cycle though. It may prevent Atrophy and help with libido problems.. but won't do much for LH.

I've been using hcgenerate for years to stimulate LH while on cycle or cruising. It helps with testicular atrophy, well-being, and more. The ES version is the same but even more potent. Love this stuff!

I use for every cycle and it helps keeps my nuts nice and plump. PCT feels like a breeze when this is used on cycle!

3 out of 5 rating for HCGenerate ES

Nothing special, no libido boot. I prefer Test StackRX #17

This supplement introduced me to this company and it still impresses me. You should use this product in every cycle and PCT

How do you get on the list to get the discount code for this product. $150 hurts right now so can someone share a code so I can make a order..tks brothers

Back
Top Bottom