Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimflame

5 out of 5 rating for Yohimflame

I started it on my abs, feels great, and looks like I'm getting great spot reduction.

This is my 4th bottle and 10+ bottles used with my clients, working like a charm. I have never seen such great spot reduction results. Amazing product!

Started using Yohimflame on lower abs and love handles, DAMN MAN I'm getting shredded by the day along with my cardio!

I've been using Yohimflame for a month now and it's completely helped me reshape my body, my love handles are 40% gone. :)

I was one of the first adopters of yohimflame. My lower abs got tight in a few weeks I saw my abs much faster.

1 out of 5 rating for Yohimflame

So i got 4 pumps out of mine and the spray applicator failed. however, n2bm sent me a new pump and it works great
yohimflame rocks!!!!

4 out of 5 rating for Yohimflame

I put some on my stomach area where I tend to hold fat before cardio sessions. I can definitely feel this stuff working and I've seen noticeable results in 4wks.

I use Yohimflame about 3/4 way through my workout before I do my cardio.. I also do it then because I'm always completely fasted with insulin levels really low. Once I apply a nice lather I can certainly feel the stimulant effect and I love it. The ingredient list is all good shit in dosages that blend so well together.. I apply to my abs and those obliques because they are so stubborn but can certainly feel and notice the difference.. The only thing that sucks is try to dose it properly because even with the new nozzles it's kind of different so sometimes I find myself bathing in the stuff but can't really complain, and NTBM is awesome at sending new dispensers if needed. Stacking this with GW pre cardio or pre workout is an absolute staple of mine when cutting, can get a little pricey but if you catch it while on sale this product is a must have

Have never tried a "spot reducer" for the mid section. My abs were already pretty defined prior to use. So while I'd love to say that it worked, I can say that while using it, I purposely did more cable abs and weighted ab crunches...thus adding to the desired effect. Did notice some lethargy, but that could possibly due to just over training. Overall, try it and see for yourself.

Yohimflame helped me get rid of gyno! literally amazing product for gyno
8 weeks and gyno gone
i did stack with hcgenerate es 3 tabs day

Back
Top Bottom