Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Universal Nutrition Animal Stak

5 out of 5 rating for Universal Nutrition Animal Stak

As with most animal products, this one delivers. I would take this over a ph any day of the week. Great for lean gains, recovery, and includes vits.

4 out of 5 rating for Universal Nutrition Animal Stak

I like all the products by animal, I tried the stak and noticed a difference and strength. It definitely seemed to help me recover, but it is definitely not juice

I used these and took them every day at a meal ( 1 small sack a day)

I really enjoy Animal Stak and the libido increase it gives me around the two-week mark. I used it before trt and now on trt and it works great for both. Check out the ingredient profile - tons of good stuff in this product. I highly recommend.

I liked the product and did feel the effects. Only negative thing I had to say was it gave me headaches in the gym

Everybody wants a relaxed body with mind. Apart from the work, weather also plays essay assignment help important role in defining that what body needs. In Australia, at the time when the temperature is very low, people generally don’t want to go to work. They just love to be in their bed and enjoy with their family. So for those times for college student the service which is of most help is essay writing service Australia . They just take care that the student should enjoy the weather without worrying about their assignments.

2 out of 5 rating for Universal Nutrition Animal Stak

To be honest, when I used this I got a burst of energy for the first few days and then immediately got moody and lethargic and experienced lowered sex drive. Immediately stopped. Didn't work too well with me at the time.

This stuff is amazing... noticeable gains, and better energy. Note: For me I noticed a massive improvement in the GYM when I take it an hour+ before as opposed to the 30 minute prior dosing directions. I don't testify to these much, but this stuff works.. and great with the estrogen blocker

Back
Top Bottom