Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All NEW EP-Gold Line series ::HERE::

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

suZjKlp.png

Click below for direct store access

(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".
aku9tev.jpg

VFLevod.gif

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available for DOMESTIC FAST SHIPPING!

Purchase ::HERE::
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
wJMnsZi.jpg

Fill your cart with the latest products while supplies last.
Fill your cart below...
Hurry!

zU2qrul.png

8vzRioB.png

EOE6HAv.png

3TM9PnC.png

jEGG1VD.png

I'm taking injectable anadrol from this gold line and I have to say it's gold....Indeed, this product is worth more than gold!

Test 400 and test 500 are also great, they save a lot of volume of the injected oil and if you want to go up with the doses they are a must

This gold line is no joke guys don’t sleep on it at all. Amazing blends with quality gear and the labels make your drool with the peel back tab!

Is not just the presentation of the product that is good , the quality is top and with some thinks that you only find on PSL like TRT PLUS ( test E + Masteron E blend )

Attachments

• trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
    trt-plus-400mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 38
Is not just the presentation of the product that is good , the quality is top and with some thinks that you only find on PSL like TRT PLUS ( test E + Masteron E blend )

Personally run this blend for every cruise 10 weeks and love it

suZjKlp.png

Click below for direct store access

(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold line
EP's gold is like none other, because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY".
aku9tev.jpg

VFLevod.gif

Euro-Pharmacies Gold Line
NOW available for DOMESTIC FAST SHIPPING!

Purchase ::HERE::
www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
wJMnsZi.jpg

Fill your cart with the latest products while supplies last.
Fill your cart below...
Hurry!

zU2qrul.png

8vzRioB.png

EOE6HAv.png

3TM9PnC.png

jEGG1VD.png

TheGOLD LINE is an absolute win win for everyone of all age groups. We cover all your needs. We have High Quality products at affordable and friendly prices. The OILS are Crystal clear and flow silky smooth even when using the smallest Gauge pins.. Ordering is also a snap... Not to mention if you ever have any questions about our product line we always have a knowledgeable rep available to help any way he/she can. Hurry up and give us a try. You owe it to yourself. The proof is in the products! It Doesn't Get Any Better Than Puritysourcelabs
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

TheGOLD LINE is an absolute win win for everyone of all age groups. We cover all your needs. We have High Quality products at affordable and friendly prices. The OILS are Crystal clear and flow silky smooth even when using the smallest Gauge pins.. Ordering is also a snap... Not to mention if you ever have any questions about our product line we always have a knowledgeable rep available to help any way he/she can. Hurry up and give us a try. You owe it to yourself. The proof is in the products! It Doesn't Get Any Better Than Puritysourcelabs
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Just like you said, the oils are compounded so smoothly with the hormones they flow like water through a 27-30g syringe.
I have used a good amount of these blends as a test trial on specific injection sites just to see how the site reaction was and I use a various assortment of needles, I was impressed to say the least.. the majority of them were absolutely painless and they flowed perfectly..

Just like you said, the oils are compounded so smoothly with the hormones they flow like water through a 27-30g syringe.
I have used a good amount of these blends as a test trial on specific injection sites just to see how the site reaction was and I use a various assortment of needles, I was impressed to say the least.. the majority of them were absolutely painless and they flowed perfectly..

Yes some people will say " i can use no problem a 23g or 21g , im not a pussy " , but remember if you will be using gear alot of time almost every day you will create much more scar tissue using big needle than using a insulin needle .

Back
Top Bottom