Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bench Log - Journey past 512.5 - PSL

Not a bad day today. 375 1x6 then accessories. Reduced volume today due to some elbow tendonitis.
Really hoping I can pull it together for this competition. Damn elbow. Can I just buy a new one?

Not a bad day today. 375 1x6 then accessories. Reduced volume today due to some elbow tendonitis.
Really hoping I can pull it together for this competition. Damn elbow. Can I just buy a new one?

lets see you do well in a show

why not use tb500+ostarine for joints? get that elbow cleared up

bros time off and work on healing your elbow

I’ve taken several weeks off, unfortunately it’s going to require removing myself from competing. July 30 will be my last one for a year or two

I bought two Spud Inc 'Forarmour' straps. Give them a go

following your log need more info

I have had two workouts in this cycle and I am injured. not sure what type of content you want broseph lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Allow some recovery time

You must be new to the dream.
My injury was in December. I took over a month and a half off. I also have taken two weeks off and am only training once a week. Pretty sure this is going to be my worse competition prep to date :)

Little video update, reduced my bench press sets this past Saturday due to some continued elbow issues. Being that I haven't been able to press regularly since September I am getting increasingly skeptical that July 30th is going to go well. However, part of the process is the journey and I genuinely enjoy the journey. Until competition day, then I will cry :)

Am going to source some healing peptides this week and start a recovery protocol. Gotta do some shopping and get some good product.

July is marching closer and closer. Time to stop fucking around. Fuck you elbow :)

Note, this is a thicker bar so 55lbs instead of the traditional 45.

https://youtu.be/L95ypxJJUBA

- - - Updated - - -

Back
Top Bottom