Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BIG BOY!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Some Sust-500 and Sust-250 with some Cut mix 300 and Proviron for the score..

I'll be adding the Sust-500 to my weekly injects. Currently on Sust-250 x 3 a week, I'll ramp this up to 500 per shot = 500 x 3..
I'll be using VG's for this bad boy. VG's take a better hit with high dosed gear imo..

tXVPtFy.jpg

NPVW3sW.jpg

DspqQVV.jpg

8lXIHvj.jpg

cLmkuQ8.jpg

I have test 400 and test 500 of the gold series.
I've tried the sust 500 in the past and honestly ... I don't know what to choose, maybe better to have them all

Good stack but a bit too much propionate for me with sustanon and cutting mix. I think cutting mix is the best stack I've seen solo, test prop trenbolone and masteron, what else can a person ask for?

I have test 400 and test 500 of the gold series.
I've tried the sust 500 in the past and honestly ... I don't know what to choose, maybe better to have them all

I would pick the one with less PIP during injections. I find the gold series from PSL less pain in general compared to injecting let's say test prop/tren ace and masteron by themselves, all in one less injections and less pain.

Good stack but a bit too much propionate for me with sustanon and cutting mix. I think cutting mix is the best stack I've seen solo, test prop trenbolone and masteron, what else can a person ask for?
Oh noo, I'm not using the cut mix with this now, no way ha!
I'm saving that for when I'm switching things up after the sust 500

Back
Top Bottom