Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk cycle TD ready to get going

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Just got these tools in on a TD for my long run.
Got the "NEW" Bulk cycle oral blend, super excited for these.

Also got in some Dbol and Drol so I can add with the Bulk cycle and adjust my doses without having to score tabs, I'm fine with making adjustments in 25mg increments.
Also snagged some of the necessary AI's to keep things clean.

You really have to see these tabs in person to appreciate how well they are pressed, they don't seem to chip or smash easy, and for the cherry on the cake the holograms are super sharp and all over the labels, looks really sharp flickering in the light, clearly EP cares to go these extra measures.

Goal is TestE/Cyp/MastE with Drol/dbol bulk oral combo, I have some nandrolone I'm using along side., I plan on switching out test esters tailoring the latter weeks of the blast with sust, The super drol is for a rainy day (smiles)

Grabbed some more HGH to what I already have freezing at the moment. Keeping that at 3ius ED (before bed with IML dream and grow) Sleep has been great for the past few months, but I feel I could still get a bit deeper, so that's the goal.
wiwhWZT.png

cMtVY0k.png

00czCfT.png

TT11yVf.png

lBd1G5p.png

30VGXp3.png

EeIsf4j.png

GEFOAs4.png

eV0jP97.png

564Bo4u.png

Back
Top Bottom