Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition Cycle - PL Specific

ckcrown84

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to make a separate thread and outline my cycle effective this week going into 9/11/2021 powerlifting competition.
Please keep in mind as my needs change so too may my cycle, however changes will likely be small and again... based on need.

Remember the question is always... What is the organism and what does the organism need to most effectively accomplish its goal?

All products brought to you through Euro Pharmacies PSL.​

Current cycle
600mg Masteron E / Week
250mg Test / 200mg Deca / week - EP Gold Line
Anavar 10mg/day
Growth - 2IU / day

Upcoming Changes:
7/1
Increase Goldline to 500 T / 400 Deca

Depending on my body weight as the months role on I will selectively utilize orals. Likely throw in some Anadrol or Superdrol the last 2-3 weeks
I will definitely involve some Halo this meet prep.

-Kyle

Attachments

• IMG_8169.jpg
    IMG_8169.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 42
Anavar 10mg??? dont understand the goal with . This dosage is so so low that dont make sense . 10mg is a dosage for women that weights 150 pounds .

I can't imagine taking 150mg of anavar, or what I would need that dosage for!

10-20Mg simply helps with strength-power, anavar has high expression of protein-contraction and is great for strength speed sports. This dosage helps me recover from workouts while not adding any size or water retention.
I could push to 50mg over time, but 10mg is the starting dosage.

10-20Mg simply helps with strength-power, anavar has high expression of protein-contraction and is great for strength speed sports. This dosage helps me recover from workouts while not adding any size or water retention.

10mgs starting dose of anavar is good, 50mgs is the the sweet spot with var IMO.

Anavar 10mg??? dont understand the goal with . This dosage is so so low that dont make sense . 10mg is a dosage for women that weights 150 pounds .

It's in combination with everything else.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't suggest 150mg

Back
Top Bottom