Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

did Psl split my order?

Pisuen

I ordered from PSL
did a 2000$ order
got 5 vials of tren
5 vials of testosterone
some hgh
and pct products and orals
today I got half my stuff only. Seems like I am missing a lot of things. Does this mean my order was split?

I ordered from PSL
did a 2000$ order
got 5 vials of tren
5 vials of testosterone
some hgh
and pct products and orals
today I got half my stuff only. Seems like I am missing a lot of things. Does this mean my order was split?

Puritysourcelabs splits big orders that is normal, do not worry about it they are trusted

I think PSL split the order I had 3 packs from psl before no issues

These questions should always be asked with customer service, our team is always working behind the scene, and at times during the week we may miss threads like this due to obligations else where, in order for us to better serve you, please open a ticket.

Further more, before checkout, you had to click the terms and conditions option as being read, from there you would have seen in the rules where/how this instance you are in may have came about.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH SHIPPING RULES..

To all other customers and potential customers that may be reading, do NOT ask such sensitive questions in the open about your personal orders. ALWAYS OPEN A TICKET!

Back
Top Bottom