Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EP Gold Line PEEL BACK LABELS PuritysourceLabs.ru

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
EP NEW product EXTENDED CONTENT LABEL PuritysourceLabs.ru

The entire product line from Euro-Pharmacies NEW labels have NEW and improved security features, holograms and peel back labels that display product ID /lot/batch/date information on the backside of the labels once peeled from the tab on the upper right corner of the of the vial sticker.
As seen on the products in the picture display on the ON-LINE store.

🏷️EP PEEL BACK LABELS🏷️

EP PEEL BACK LABELS ARE AN EXTENDED CONTENT LABEL TYPE USED FOR ADDITIONAL PRINTED INFORMATION ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PRODUCT LABEL.

These crisp & clean and easy to use peel back labels have additional information printed on both sides that includes codes:
Lot/Batch and exp dates along with safe storage information with an easy re-apply sticky applied..

These labels may be peeled back to reveal the contents with the solvents/solutions along with additional information and then "easily" re-applied as if it was never disturbed at all.
In today's market, consumers are increasingly demanding further product information, therefore EP has constructed an extended content label as each independent label allows a display to maximize label print space and information.

These NEW Peel back labels are an easy open and re-sealable option for your convenience that will provide a complete solution to additional information that is requirements for a fast,
simple and easy accessibility for product understanding and comprehension.

Here at www.Puritysourcelabs.ru we like to call it "simplicity"!

Take a look below at these example pics with the all new EP Gold line series and the new label design.

"Oily and Tab peel back labels"

XOH3EcG.png

Gv2oeqX.png

Brought to you by -
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Last edited:
I'm taking injectable anadrol from this gold line and I have to say it's gold....Indeed, this product is worth more than gold!

Test 400 and test 500 are also great, they save a lot of volume of the injected oil and if you want to go up with the doses they are a must

I'm taking injectable anadrol from this gold line and I have to say it's gold....Indeed, this product is worth more than gold!

Test 400 and test 500 are also great, they save a lot of volume of the injected oil and if you want to go up with the doses they are a must

Let me ask you a question bro what difference have you noticed from 1mL to .5mL of the drol oil?
I noticed that I don't need much all I need is .5 and the pumps are absolutely debilitating man. It's absolutely crazy.
My pre-workout will consist of the following -
6oz 99% lean turkey
145g white rice
165g fresh pineapple or fresh blueberries
.5 drol inject oil

(Intra-workout)
7g BCAAs with electrolyte powder
1g sea salt
5g creatine
60g carb powder

60g cream of rice measure dry
21g raw honey

This is my go-to cocktail and I feel great.

I never saw peel back labels before, I bought euro pharma in past but that wasn't a feature. Got NPP 2 bottles.

I never saw peel back labels before, I bought euro pharma in past but that wasn't a feature. Got NPP 2 bottles.

If you purchase the gold line you will get the peel back labels, and it is rumored that there will be a new line coming out as well with some other products so keep your eyes peeled for those peeled back labels :)
And let's not forget to talk about the amazing contents that are inside, we strongly urge and suggest for all customers to get blood work and upon doing so post your results and we will give store credit ;)

The gold line labels are by far the coolest thing and I’ve never seen it done before. Psl going above and beyond for its customers once again!

Let me ask you a question bro what difference have you noticed from 1mL to .5mL of the drol oil?
I noticed that I don't need much all I need is .5 and the pumps are absolutely debilitating man. It's absolutely crazy.
My pre-workout will consist of the following -
6oz 99% lean turkey
145g white rice
165g fresh pineapple or fresh blueberries
.5 drol inject oil

(Intra-workout)
7g BCAAs with electrolyte powder
1g sea salt
5g creatine
60g carb powder

60g cream of rice measure dry
21g raw honey

This is my go-to cocktail and I feel great.

I don't know how to answer you.
I started with 1 ml and I have never tried "only" 0.5 ... although maybe it would be better ... yes, but not me :)

I start the cutting stack 2 weeks ago and is so potent , im using 1ml ED and i fell hard as a rock , veins all over , deep separation on muscles , in 10 days i change completely

Attachments

• 186316610_315144770083896_5944575476118201869_n.jpg
    186316610_315144770083896_5944575476118201869_n.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom