Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro-pharmacies 200 mg test ISO bloodwork results

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Blood was taken after 5 weeks. I was already with the same products, at different dosages.
On Friday morning. 48 hours after testosterone, before Friday injection.

The cycle:
cycle.png

No AI.
In addition I take 100 mcg T4 every night.
my thyroid is not working, so euro-pharmacies T4 does its dirty work. 100 mcg is for me a therapeutic dose.

It is clear that trenbolone has been identified as E2. Too bad, not having the correct value.

By dividing 200 mg over 4 injections of 50, blood levels remain more stable and there are no spikes.
Total test seems like a perfect trt to me, maybe even 50 mg more.

I'm surprised at the total cholesterol. never had my cholesterol so high. it is generally around 150.
all other values are in the norm of my bloodworks.
ast, alt ggt "high" but also due to training, in line with all the other times as already mentioned.+

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpghormon.jpg

Good stuff brother!! I to have always had a sluggish thyroid. The doctor would test it and it would be out of range then he would do more thyroid bloodwork and it would come up barley in the reference range. I been taking EP T4 as well for around a year. I get my thyroid levels checked my self and the EP T4 puts me EXACTLY where I want to be at.

Back
Top Bottom