Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exciting NEW Euro-Pharmacies products at PSL!

Matt88

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Friends,

Who doesn't love new products?! I know I do! It's Friday the 13th, it's been a long work week and I'm sure you could use some good news right? Well I'm here to tell you that Euro-Pharmacies and Purity Source Labs have delivered in bringing you even more amazing products to their store.

It is my pleasure to announce the arrival of three new amazing EP products to PSL. Accutane, Raloxifene and Finasteride are all available right NOW on Purity Source Labs!

1) Isotretinoinum - AKA the trade mark name - Accutane, a potent acne treating drug that has been know to be a cure or miracle for some users with targeting & ridding acne, for some users reporting cases of never having flare-ups or outbreaks again.

2) Raloxifene - This agent has been known to some users as the 2.0 of Tamoxifen, or a superior alterative to many users.

3) Finasteride - This drug is used to treat men with benign prostatic hyperplasia and male pattern hair loss, for men that have difficulty urinating - decreased flow of urination and/or hesitation at the beginning of urination or pattern hair loss this drug can assist (it's claimed to be very underrated at low dosages).

Head on over to Puritysourcelabs.ru and check them out! These are going to be a game changer. [emoji123]
8a60116b7407776c21cbf8388d418d90.jpg
196491cc7c5c0bc35b3941fcd0af4bf0.jpg
8358a4de13157a63510fba9091a0e84a.jpg

They were great two days ago too lol
I really enjoy listening to your knowledge and perspectives on the podcast. Thank you for your time and dedication sir. Much respect [emoji120]

You cannot go wrong with our approved sources!!

They produce some of the best products on the market!!

Back
Top Bottom