Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are PSL injectables?

haseg29

Just wondering how are PSL injectables vs. orals
I've already tried their oral anabolic steroids and they are really good now I need to transition and try to injectables next
also are there any particular Brands you recommend

I've already tried their oral anabolic steroids and they are really good now I need to transition and try to injectables next

I like all Puritysourcelabs gear. Euro pharma injectables are high quality and less PIP than most pharma brands. Primobolan from EP was better quality then from bayer for me.

PSL injectables are rated AAA and strong, I'm on the primobolan EP now

euro-pharmacies products are smooth as silk.
I use a 27g needle for injection
zero pip.
no pain

and if you want, there are also many injectable orals (tbol, dbol, anadrol)

try and you will never go back.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact me privately

sm4m8citpdpkse3gofpa.gif

B5vI12m.jpg

The entire staff here at P.S.L is eagerly committed to assist you..

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
We emphasize on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship between our customers and us with our pledge and unwavering commitment not only as a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!​

- - - Updated - - -

customer-reviews.jpg

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...urcelabs.ru-steroid-source-reviews-61439.html

Euro-Pharmacies Carrier Oil information - ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!
1649371088689-png.71455

All Euro-Pharmacies oils are all synthetic and made with the finest pharma grade vehicle oils on the market,
some of these same carries are used world wide in clinics all around the world to avoid lymphatic acute reactions,
absolute NO food derivatives in order to avoid site irritation or localize swelling for utmost comfort!
tlsG5nD.png

0zpt0eY.png

Valuable information
With Euro-Pharmacies Oil based compounds - Absolutely NO EO-OIL is used or other food derivatives for carrier delivery method with all parenting hormones, as EP understands the sensitivities due to allergic reactions with some carries.

EP's oil base products are smooth with less site irritation like most other carriers, while providing a more stable and longer shelf life of the suspended drugs.

EURO-PHARMACIES MANUFACTURING METHODS , SUPPLIES , SEMI PRODUCTS AND ALL OPERATING ELEMENTS ARE COMPLETELY/CONSTANTLY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST GLOBAL STANDARDS.

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoallergenic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.

(No tint- No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)
A. Hormone Raw Materials batches applied in production processes Can Naturally differ in Color Tint Properties
Therefore it's sometimes possible that some particular EP Line Product Batches can differ in terms of color tint rate.(Due to 100% Clear - Transparent Carrier Oil Appearance Property)

2. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes.
(Provided only by Official and Certified Pharmaceutical Manufacturers)

3. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Oral Products Line manufacturing processes.
A. Professional and HIGHEST QUALITY Fillers applied to EP Oral Products Line. (ie. starch , PVP etc.)

More info

EP Line Crystal Clear/Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification
Original EP Line uses Pharma Grade Carrier Oils.
Some products such as Trenbolone will NOT be clear due to oxidization during the compounding process...
EP oil product uses only Pharma Grade carrier oils (synthetic/hypoallergenic/smooth/most efficiently dissolved-merged for customers convivence and well-being.
Most UGL's on the market do NOT uses such Pro./Expensive Oils. These carrier oils are available mostly by way of Legit/Registered Pharma Grade Manufacturers as well as our compounding facility here at EP.

176SOci.png

Euro-Pharmacies product line with oils have been proven with 100% certainty to have minimal immune response:
1. Second to None - user friendly experience for a smoother and Painless injection with each and every administration.
2. Body/System 100% Smooth & Effective applicability and response.
3. 100% Pharma Grade Feature of: dissolving/applying with the "essence" in the system/body right from the start.

EP Line "Essence" Origin and Quality matches those PG Carrier Oils Fully naturally.

Euro-Pharmacies team supervisor
Vision

Back
Top Bottom